Since I've gotten PMed by two different users in the past 24 hours asking for iTS invites, and because I am sure there are other iTS members here with that same problem, I felt a thread was in order. So allow me to make a few things clear here:
1. iTS does not have an invite system in the way most users think of it. The process involves an application, and it is reviewed by the staff.
2. If you trade or used to, iTS is not for you.
3. If you feel tempted to PM iTS users here asking for a referral/invite, DON'T. Why? Simply put, you won't get one. iTS is a small community tracker. And in that last sentence, community was the key word. Half of the users here (including those whose native tongue is English) couldn't pass a 3rd grade spelling test, or have forgotten other elements essential to proper communication, such as punctuation. Given that, plus the fact that we don't know you, none of us want to invite you.
4. The best, and indeed the only way to get invited is by being active on various trackers and their respective forums. If you pay your dues, eventually you may find a member with referral power willing to put their ass on the line for you.
5. As hinted at above, users are very much accountable for who they invite. This is yet another reason why you must earn your invite rather than be handed it through FST private messages.
6. Chances are, if you aren't an iTS member, 90% of what you think you know about iTS is wrong. For that reason, it is worth stating that iTS is not the sort of tracker that will appeal to most people here, including those who claim to really want membership.
To summarize for those of you who couldn't be bothered to read the above: Don't PM any iTS member here asking for an invite. It won't happen.