Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: No...I Won't Invite You to iTS

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    I've never been a member, nor wanted to be and probably never will be (by choice of course) i've got some of the best sites bittorent has to offer and iTS is definitely not up there imo
    I've never tried a carrot, nor wanted to and probably never will do (By choice of course). I've tried tomatoes, onions and celery, carrots are definitely crap IMO because i've never tried them.

Yeah. Great point. Well made.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I've never been a member, nor wanted to be and probably never will be (by choice of course) i've got some of the best sites bittorent has to offer and iTS is definitely not up there imo
    I've never tried a carrot, nor wanted to and probably never will do (By choice of course). I've tried tomatoes, onions and celery, carrots are definitely crap IMO because i've never tried them.

Lol. Such thing happen when people believe what others say about trackers. Some poeple may find something good, some not. I know a guy who thinks PTN is really awfull. Of course he's a big seedbox user. I don't know much about iTS, but considering it's a small site, you shouldn't expect ultra speeds and I don't think speed is really important to people at iTS (in a good way).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    No one PM me for an invite to TPB

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    You could have just, writtin it, on your profile, instead you decided to make a topic about it.

Why?
    This is even worse than receiving pm´s.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    You made your point on page 1.why is the thread still open?...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    No one PM me for an invite to TPB
    Check your inbox.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by noAxx View Post

2. If you trade or used to, iTS is not for you.

Thats quite stupid. Didnt parkwhatsit trade back in the day? thought so

EDIT: i am not bashing iTS. And i agree with what benchez says. Conceptions of something that you have no experience of can be completely misleading, no need to nock it because you aint tried it. One brilliant thing about iTS is that it will be around for as long as staff want it to be. Very very secure
    Last edited by NippleCake; 02-19-2009 at 04:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Der0's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    As s member of the iTS society i want just to say that iTS gets it`s new members via the current members over there.So it`s vital for the tracker that the users who have the rights go request invites choose their invitees wisely..not just via ratio proofs and speedtest so if u have a friend over there or u are active here or in other trackers you will be invited.That is how it works with all higher-level trackers that is the way in F*C,F*N etc...So it depends on you.Activity=good membership=invites to great trackers.That`s all from me.Cheers!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by noAxx View Post

IdolEyes is right that I could. But I hardly think I should have to remove it. I mean it strikes me as entirely out of line that random PMs begging for invites not offered are considered acceptable on any level.
    You want to keep your e-penis and stop getting PMs?

Impossible
    Last edited by wiseD; 02-19-2009 at 05:09 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

awwww did i offend your little site now your throwing a hissy fit , just because i rate sites that actually are better then iTS highter then iTS you feel the need to say my post was pointless. when its blatantly not and its MY opinion hence the imo following it, iTS is small and '1337' i wouldnt imagine the speed, content or pre-times to be great and many actual members have told me this is true.

and if noaxx is your typical iTS member , its another reason not to want to be there.
    Last edited by 105802; 02-19-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast