Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: No...I Won't Invite You to iTS

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post

was that directed at me ? because if it is you probably havent noticed that when i spoke about iTS i put imo (in my opinion)
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802
    I've never been a member, nor wanted to be and probably never will be (by choice of course) i've got some of the best sites bittorent has to offer and iTS is definitely not up there imo
    lolwut? but youve never been a member so how can you have an opinion on it if you havent tried it, apart from the opinion that you may not like it.
    like i said friends have told me iTS really isnt that good or worth trying for , and i trust there opinion since there not n00bs and are good BT users
    Last edited by 105802; 02-19-2009 at 07:54 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    I've never been a member, nor wanted to be and probably never will be (by choice of course) i've got some of the best sites bittorent has to offer and iTS is definitely not up there imo
    I've never tried a carrot, nor wanted to and probably never will do (By choice of course). I've tried tomatoes, onions and celery, carrots are definitely crap IMO because i've never tried them.

Yeah. Great point. Well made.
    Did he say your site was crap, no he didn't.. Tho you implied it was tho. In the translation and mocking of what the nice Mister 105802 said, you stated that carrots are definitely crap, while reffering to carrots as your own iTS, wait isn't it a carrot that is like the logo or whatever?

If the sysop has soo many posts on FST I don't think I want it ethier, its nice to be nice, but posting that much ethier means you spam, trade or use here because your own site forum is crap.

iTS isn't up there, neither is PtN, PtN lacks a decent speed on average for downloads, the staff members are mostly a bunch of teens. JayCryst saves them and makes them so so.

No...I won't invite you to BitSoup!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheyness View Post

If the sysop has soo many posts on FST I don't think I want it ethier, its nice to be nice, but posting that much ethier means you spam, trade or use here because your own site forum is crap.
    He's just trying to defend his little playground, just ignore him.
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheyness View Post
    [
    iTS isn't up there, neither is PtN, PtN lacks a decent speed on average for downloads, the staff members are mostly a bunch of teens. JayCryst saves them and makes them so so.

No...I won't invite you to BitSoup!!!
    I know that I know you, but I don't know who you are It's very frustrating!

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    bitsoup invites...oh shit...its a movement!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456