Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: No...I Won't Invite You to iTS

Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

I've never tried a carrot, nor wanted to and probably never will do (By choice of course). I've tried tomatoes, onions and celery, carrots are definitely crap IMO because i've never tried them.

Yeah. Great point. Well made.
    awwww did i offend your little site now your throwing a hissy fit , just because i rate sites that actually are better then iTS highter then iTS you feel the need to say my post was pointless. when its blatantly not and its MY opinion hence the imo following it, iTS is small and '1337' i wouldnt imagine the speed, content or pre-times to be great and many actual members have told me this is true.

and if noaxx is your typical iTS member , its another reason not to want to be there.
    I really do not want to get involved in any of these silly little internet fights but in what way was Benchez throwing a hissy fit? to be honest i can see more aggression/bitching in your posts than his, so you are contradicting yourself quite badly. Just letting you know this so in future you don't get ripped to pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    i wouldnt imagine the speed, content or pre-times to be great and many actual members have told me this is true.

The point benchez was trying to make was it is a serious mistake to judge anything that you don't have first- hand knowledge of.
    Btw I don't know if that is true for iTS but a site can lack all those things and still be brilliant imo.
    (having a ton of content doesn't matter is most of it is shite)

and if noaxx is your typical iTS member , its another reason not to want to be there.
    Got me there.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-19-2009 at 06:34 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    a site can lack all those things and still be brilliant imo.
    I don't think a torrent tracker can lack good content and be brilliant.
    The other two things, sure.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I edited my post .I was talking more empirical value than quality.
    I'd rather have 2000 torrents that I am interested in than 20000 that I am not.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-19-2009 at 06:40 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Well I absolutely agree my good man.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

I've never tried a carrot, nor wanted to and probably never will do (By choice of course). I've tried tomatoes, onions and celery, carrots are definitely crap IMO because i've never tried them.

Yeah. Great point. Well made.
    pre-times to be great and many actual members have told me this is true.
    pretimes? lulz?

That statement of yours perfectly proves benchi's point that carrots are crap coz you never tried it
    Last edited by squirr3l; 02-19-2009 at 06:54 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster
    but...... i like carrots

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    If i told you carrots are disgusting, surely that is my view and you may think they are the most delicious foodstuffs in the world. So if someone tells you that they think iTS is a pile of wank firstly ask them why are they still there if they dont like the site, and second think "well thats their opinion but i might actually really enjoy the site"
    revtt and tl is n00bs...

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    If i told you carrots are disgusting, surely that is my view and you may think they are the most delicious foodstuffs in the world. So if someone tells you that they think iTS is a pile of wank firstly ask them why are they still there if they dont like the site, and second think "well thats their opinion but i might actually really enjoy the site"
    was that directed at me ? because if it is you probably havent noticed that when i spoke about iTS i put imo (in my opinion)

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    was that directed at me ? because if it is you probably havent noticed that when i spoke about iTS i put imo (in my opinion)
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802
    I've never been a member, nor wanted to be and probably never will be (by choice of course) i've got some of the best sites bittorent has to offer and iTS is definitely not up there imo
    lolwut? but youve never been a member so how can you have an opinion on it if you havent tried it, apart from the opinion that you may not like it.
    revtt and tl is n00bs...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast