Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't Get Over 1000 Files

Originally posted by Withcheese@18 September 2003 - 02:08
    So what are the RIAA doing about E-mule
    Perhaps nothing more than those letters...
    My thought here is that networks that support partial file sharing, perhaps legally (just guessing) they may not be able to prove that you had the complete file. KaZaa just seems to be the perfect target on many levels, largest user base, and if your sharing a file or its in your shared folder you have the ENTIRE file, unlike the above where you could possibly state you only had the 30k that they downloaded.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah Im on that liost to as default user

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Forum Star
    With Kazaa Lite you can share as many files as you want. Because when you have the privacy options on, nobody can see how much files you share.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    so if someone is uploading from u and his participation says Low (0), that means he isnt sharing at all? because if he was, he would be automatic 1000 by default, right?
    just wanted to make sure privacy patch is just for when u right click get more from user. sorry i know i got a little off topic there.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by 36thDisciple@18 September 2003 - 10:45
    he would be automatic 1000 by default, right?
    The 1,000 is the PL cheat option.
    just wanted to make sure privacy patch is just for when u right click get more from user.
    Yes.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@17 September 2003 - 18:18
    I'm on the list.
    really?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by preytec@18 September 2003 - 00:07
    i see they are all @kazaa, is it only kazaa user's the rria are going after?
    You can use Kazaa Lite and still have your name end with @Kazaa I prefer using the Kazaa Lite one because the RIAA hasn't said anything about Kazaa Lite that I have heard about it.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by kdm172+18 September 2003 - 17:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kdm172 @ 18 September 2003 - 17:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-preytec@18 September 2003 - 00:07
    i see they are all @kazaa, is it only kazaa user&#39;s the rria are going after?
    You can use Kazaa Lite and still have your name end with @Kazaa I prefer using the Kazaa Lite one because the RIAA hasn&#39;t said anything about Kazaa Lite that I have heard about it. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t think they make the distinction.

To them we&#39;re all kazaa users.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    And to us they&#39;re all dumb jack ass&#39;s who just care about money

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Well i only share about 250 files anyways so i not so worried about this stuff.....

but i&#39;m still limiting my daily kazaalite usage...... B)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast