Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PTN Request

MODERATION BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Question Mark

Hi guys , as you can see , I would like to join this tracker . I'm not a trader or cheater ! So if someone can help i'll appreciate that ! ThX

Nemanja

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja View Post
    Hi guys , as you can see , I would like to join this tracker . I'm not a trader or cheater ! So if someone can help i'll appreciate that ! ThX

Nemanja
    while i dont have any invites left myself. im sure some others do. i would suggest you answer the following questions though. it may increase your chances.

1) How old are you and where are you from? Here at PtN we have an international community and users from every age group and we want to know how you fit in.

2) Why do you want to join this tracker? How did you hear about PtN and why do you want to join us?

3) How active will you be if you get accepted? Here at PtN, we strive to be an active tracker as well as online community, hence we want only active users that will post in forums and download torrents regularly. No room for collectors.

4) Provide 4 profile links of your most used trackers. We need to see how well you are doing on your other trackers. Whether you have good torrent practices or not because we want only the best for PtN.

5) How long do you keep your files seeding? PtN has no ratio, so we like to know how long will you contribute to file seeding for the benefit of the other users.

6) What is your experience level with torrents? Do you know how to forward and optimize your torrent client? Do you know how to rip, encode, upload torrents?

7) What do you think you can offer PtN? Tell us why you would make a welcome addition to PtN. Do you have any other special skills that may interest or be useful to our community.

8) Have you ever traded before? If so when was the last time you traded after retiring? Be honest! Trust me that lies will eventually be found out. Honesty pays.

9) What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites). There are merits to every view, so we would like to know what is your take on this matter.

10) Are you easily offended by jokes and pranks?

11) If a friend you just met recently on an online forum asks you what is PtN and whether it's a great place, what will you tell him about us? This is not a trick question. You may discuss the tracker in a private matter with a friend. I understand that this question is hard to answer since you are not yet a member...Just do your best.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    once you answer those questions, depending on your answers I might be able to help you out.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Kk , i 've answered you in PM . Take a look !

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I will be starting a PtN recruitment thread again here in the next day or two also...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    I will be starting a PtN recruitment thread again here in the next day or two also...
    are you a staff member of PTN?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemanja View Post
    Kk , i 've answered you in PM . Take a look !
    I did get your pm. However i have no invites. At the moment only staff and recruters have invites (to the best of my knowledge). What i would suggest is either posting the info/answers you pm'd me. and maybe even adding some other info about yourself. so as to let any staff/recruiters get to know you. or wait for bumrocks recruitment thread. From your answers you look like you might be a good canidate (havent went through your post history yet). sorry i cant be of more help.
    Last edited by enviouz; 02-24-2009 at 03:45 PM.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Do what enviouz said, or you can pm me if you'd like to keep it private
    Kindness goes a long way!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Hi mamacita , i sent you pm ....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    well the reason I didn't invite you was because your responses, how do I say this nicely...

well they sucked, 1 or 2 word answers and truthfully I don't think you would be an asset to the site. Eh, maybe you get lucky and bumrock or mamacita disagree with me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast