Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What case do u have

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Antec 900

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Agreed about the fans, but what cooler do you have that prevented you from installing a side fan? I had the Enzotech extreme X and I still had a side fan with that monster.
    Can't remember the exact model but it's a Xigma-Tec HDT
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    My favorite feature of the Antec series is a cross between the sound plugs right on the top and the front bevel as I just run my hands up the case and dust bunnies be gone .

My boys play games online , so headphones and mike are easy but one plug switch and my speakers are blaring . It really is quiet tho even with all the fans running .

I think I'm only regret is I have it hidden in my desk and can't show it off . What with that spare Illudiam Q-42 space modulator that I have lying around .

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    I currently have the Antec 900. This is my first build and I really liked the Antec 900 and I was really satisfied when I got the case. It's nice and big and the airflow is great.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Right now Sprocket lives in a Silverstone TJ-06.
    I have a TJ-07 sitting on a shelf next to an Apple G5 case.

Recently I've been looking more seriously at the Apple and may get medieval on it's ass any day now.

Were I in the market for another case, I'd move heaven and earth to reacquire a Coolermaster Stacker STC-T01- the original version, in black- which is still the most versatile enclosure I've ever worked with.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I went cheap, since I got luck and got about $400..so I went with a barebones kit and just added the rest...better than my 8 year old Dell that's for sure.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...7411&CatId=333

Had to upgrade the powersupply though, the graphics card I ordered without paying attention to the connections...same with the motherboard, I didn't pay attention and didn't PCI E 2.0, but I can live with out it...
    [center]

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Antec cases seem to be very popular, I'm thinking of getting one when I buy a new computer. My current case is a random Aspire one.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    The antec 900 is one of the best and most popular especially if you catch it on sale

Has anyone had any experience with the Antec 902 at all?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    I also have an Antec 1200. Love it. Was going to get a 900 when I sorted my new rig late last year but in the end the extra features of the 1200 - dust filters, proper external fan speed switches etc, and the extra size, won me over. Its a brilliant case, probably not to everyone's taste in terms of looks, but I've not come across anything with better airflow (I saw it came top for cooling in a massive chassis test one of the pc mags did, custompc possibly) and features for the price.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    The antec 900 is one of the best and most popular especially if you catch it on sale

Has anyone had any experience with the Antec 902 at all?
    it's expensive as mid-tower case.
    people prefer to go with Antec 1200. because it has better cooling and cable management supposedly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast