Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What features someone will get from donating for trackers ?

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well freeleech is a crap word, download free is better, freeleech to me sounds like a public tracker.

but some trackrs do have real freeleech torrents, download and stop as soon as you finish downloading, that is what i dont agree with. so you can hit and run, but then i dont even agree qith building a buffer and then hit and running on other torrents with that buffer.

on BCG now, all recycled torrents are download free, as long as you dont get an actual upload of 1, in other words, as long as you get SP to take you to a 1 ratio on that torrent, the download comes off your global ratio.

so at least you have to try, you cant just download and hit and run without seeding anything back.

but anyway i digress, this is about donations not Freeleech but again blame ^^ not me lol i just answered.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Meh, I don't like freeleech torrents because on my shitty italian private trackers everyone is telling people to "go download freeleech files even if you're not interested in them so you can fix your ratio", so practically half of your upload is wasted on these kind of torrents.
    Last edited by camicio; 03-01-2009 at 01:18 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Don't forget the little Gold Star

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123