Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who The Western King?

Clint Eastwood is by far the best. "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" is some great movie.

"Once Upon a Time in the West" was also good. As were "Tombstone", "Wyatt Earp" and "Dances with Wolves".

But I particularly like My name is Nobody starring Terence Hill and Henry Fonda. I absolutely love this movie.

Greetz, D!mensio_x.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster

ARE U TALKING TO ME PUNK!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    All of the previously mentioned flicks and actors are superb. And to expand on D!mensio_x's mention of Tombstone; I'd have to tip my hat to an actor (not at all known for the western genre) based on his role in that movie. Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday was a pleasure to watch. In particular the scene where Doc manages to put off dying long enough to meet ' Johnny Ringo ' before Wyatt does and, barely managing to keep from coughing up a lung, croaks out the line " I'm your Huckleberry " then proceeds to outdraw him at close range, pops a slug in Ringo's head and holsters his gun before the bad guy even registers that he's dead. Great scene ! B)

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    D X just reminded me when he mentioned terrence hill,Did he star in a film with a fat bearded bloke in a couple of films Called

They call Me Trinity
    Trinity Is Still My Name

Those movies were hilerious how the two guys hated each other and they turned out to be brothers. I think those were the movies ,but still not too sure any ideas gous ?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    hooked's Avatar booster
    bud spencer
    love yourself

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by zinc1@18 September 2003 - 14:44
    D X just reminded me when he mentioned terrence hill,Did he star in a film with a fat bearded bloke in a couple of films Called

They call Me Trinity
    Trinity Is Still My Name

Those movies were hilerious how the two guys hated each other and they turned out to be brothers. I think those were the movies ,but still not too sure any ideas gous ?
    Yeah those were the first 2 that came to mind,one Of my favorite sceanes was when Terence Hill drawed against the guy in the saloon,slapped him upside the head like 3-4 times before he had a chance to draw-then he was like wanna see it again.
    "Specs"
    CPU:High,some say I'm a legend in My own mind.
    Update! Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she's ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Hey, They cant make those kind of wester movies nowa' days!
    All the best actors are either dead or very old!
    And now most of these new actors cant even act properly...lol
    But, the Best western actors i have to say are:- Clint Eastwood
    And Lee van Cleef!
    There just wicked!
    Erm, The best film with each other in is erm....whats that movies with the hand watch in it, and that music that comes before a gun fight...erm...i think for a fistful of dollars! B)
    Any, Thats just sum Heavy Film!
    And... The good, the bad and the ugly is un missable aswell!!!
    Damn, They dont make films these days like they bloody used to!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    yes clint, lee van cleef and eli wallach are ace in the good, the bad and the ugly. Sergio leone has done some really good westerns

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    John Wayne is the MAN. True grit was a funny movie. Best part is when the gang call him a name and he gets mad and charges at them, thats the best part of the movie.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    One of the best John Wayne Westerns was The Shootist (I think it was his last film)
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Barton Athlon XP2500, 512Mb DDR RAM, Creative Blaster 5 fx5950 Ultra, Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, Win XP</span></span>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast