Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T4

Poster
    will there b a t4?
    and if there is do u think arnie will be init? coz he is 57y old
    and what do u think da story line would b? B)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    a while ago arnie said it was up to the people to decide
    then he said he had given up
    who knows??

more importantly (if it's gonna be as bad as t3) who cares??
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It&#39;d be tuff.. they would prob make it take place during the war of the machine and have the humans seem like they win the war.. but in the end... A hidden factory on another planet (or the moon)... starts building machine also.. and then.. Here comes T5 Sequal&#33;&#33;

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@16 September 2003 - 18:58
    a while ago arnie said it was up to the people to decide
    then he said he had given up
    who knows??

more importantly (if it&#39;s gonna be as bad as t3) who cares??
    hehe t3 was too short.. it was quite funny how they used the idea," The machines decide to use a hot female looking robot to attract tough men to her for easy kills".. and Too many bloopers (John Conner.. A Hobo.. Knew how to run the machines in that US military facility.... heh, normally it takes alot of training)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    forq2
    check out www.hsx.com its hollywood stock exchange game but if you dont want to play it you can look at the thousands of movies that are in concept or development. you would be surprised what is there

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well it takes 10 years in between movie so far

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    aint arnie going for govenor? how is he gonna act if he actually becomes a govenaor? (i really think he aint gonna be a govenor tho.....)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Hey guys i can confirm theere will be a t4. How? Well i get time magazine and maybe a 3 weeks it came out it reported an article called "Sequal Slums" It listed movies like 2fast2furious and charlies angels that were a dispointment. THen next to it it said whether there would be a sequal. For 2fast2firuos there was. Charlie&#39;s angels no. Legally blond no. T3 YES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@17 September 2003 - 03:54
    Hey guys i can confirm theere will be a t4. How? Well i get time magazine and maybe a 3 weeks it came out it reported an article called "Sequal Slums" It listed movies like 2fast2furious and charlies angels that were a dispointment. THen next to it it said whether there would be a sequal. For 2fast2firuos there was. Charlie&#39;s angels no. Legally blond no. T3 YES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    arnie might not be in it

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Maybe a T4 where they send someone back in time to put an anti virus into the internet that gets rid of the skynet virus/A.I.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast