Thread: What Really Pisses Me Off

Poster
    I dont get it ..I hope someone can explain this to me and help me solve the problem if its possible....the thing is when I download movies from kazaa...like yesterday i started downloading kangaroo jack..the first 3-4 hours the speed was only like 0.50kb/S then it went on to 30-40kb/s!!..it lasted for about 5-10 minutes then it went to real slow again....this happens almost every time i try to download a movie..
    any help plz?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    depends on the users. too many are too idle to change the default name given in kazaalite. If it was up to me i would enforce a username for the user. because most of them with the default names are quick to give you slow speed. there is just too many of them

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    You're only as fast as your source(s). Many PPL are not online 24/7. God help you if your only source is on dialup. You might want to take a look at eMule. Emule can share partially download files while kazaa needs a complete file.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    thanx for the help..and no im not on dial up...I usually put it on auto search so I get plenty of users..like on this kangaroo jack movie I had over 100 users...But it has happend that I download a dvd screener movie in just 2 hours.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    yes winmx let you download of partials as well. if kazaalite was the same it would cure quite a few problems, because their will be loads of users aching to finish off files

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    The Horrror Fanatic is correct I'd make them change thier name also EXCEPT I don't think the program is geared up like say getting an email address.I also know exactly what up mean when downloading Ssslllooowww-wham bang thank you then back to slow,too many people to me upload to too many that's one problem share to fewer then the files get about quicker (if they past it on).I only have 14 up so my max is to 2 but if one is strong the other suffers BAD this is the other problem me and you could be having.