Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Myself...

So...here's my little story, I got turned on to KazAa about a year and a half ago. During this time I have spent many moments on my computer happily downloading my favorite songs. And of course during my happy moments of uploading I've happily shared my files with fellow KazAa users cause of course it's only fair, Hence the P2P reasoning.

Well...All of a sudden the big black spider known as RIAA comes along trying to destroy all that is happy in P2P land!! I am absolutly astonished that anyone would want to destroy such a wonderfull idea!! Non of their reasoning makes sense to me.

I then decide to check into the KazAa forums to see how other people are feeling about this. Even though I have checked into the forums now and then to maybe get a little more knowledge from the people that are o' so much more wiser then I am about computers and the whole cyber land gig I have never felt the urge to really join in and introduce myself.

Untill now..... Right now I feel the need to throw my voice into the mix and let the powers that be know that there are a lot of us out there and in one form or another we can be heard.

But...On another not so important political point I thought it would also be nice just to meet other people that share the same interest that I do.

So here I am.. A thirty year old female from the east side of the USA that's into music,movies, and just generaly being a good honest person who feels no need to intentionaly rip off anybody who makes an honest living. I just love listening to a good song!!

I would love to join this Forum and be able take and give whatever I am able too. If this short silly post seems well....rather silly, then I apologise.. It's just my little attempt to join in your group. Although it may seem a bit clumsy in my writtings.

So...Hi! From Kitty on the east side of the USA..

2. Lounge   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Welcome, and how did you know we have a kitten fetish here?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    lol hi kitty

4. Lounge   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Hi Kitty,

Welcome.

If you'd like your voice to make an impact, perhaps you'd like to check out the EFF
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Welcome, I find your introduction honest and endearing. Most of us are in the same boat as you. Please pull up a chair and and enlighten us with your insights.

As for your age, we have people here who think you so old that you are about to die and others who think of you as just a child.

BTW, clocker is evil incarnate.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    you have also stumbled upon the greatness of Kazaa LITE K++

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Welcome to our wonderful board Kitty.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Double Agent
    welcome to the club kitty and be ready to kick some RIAA asses

9. Lounge   -   #9