Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BlackCat's URL Help

Can new members still be invited? Can you still signup occassily and if so, how?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Ive had 3 people PM me looking for keywords in the last week...... I DONT HAVE YOUR KEYWORD.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin316 View Post
    Can new members still be invited? Can you still signup occassily and if so, how?

may i ask, where have you been the past 6 months? not had internet access for all this time and now you want a new account?

to stoi: i'm starting to fully understand what you meant back then when you said there was a need to weed out inactive members.
    Last edited by danio; 02-24-2009 at 11:31 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Chief Stoi..buddy...i loved blackcats...I was there when from day one of blackcats...I was using blackcats in 2006 and what not. I was there when they had their several files lost and had to reseed again. I signed up a account at blackcats last year but when their url lead to that wierd page...I thought blackcats was gone forever. If there is any chance to signup again or a invite..I would really appreciate it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    i'm so sick of this

how inactive or stupid can some of you people be?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    So blackcats doesn't have invites and signups anymore? man..I GIVE UP!!!!!! it wasn't really that good of a site anyways!!! if they really want to be this much of a A** about letting new members join...forget it!!!! I HOPE THEY GET HACKED AGAIN!!!!!
    Last edited by Austin316; 02-25-2009 at 06:07 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    it wasn't really that good of a site anyways!!! if they really want to be this much of a A** about letting new members join...forget it!!!! I HOPE THEY GET HACKED AGAIN!!!!!
    buddy you're the asshole here. What do you expect for them to keep your account warm so you can use it whenever you feel like? pffftt

I HOPE THEY GET HACKED AGAIN!!!!!
    ahahaha I just noticed this. Why you do this to yourself?? You know that you just became the laughing stock of the forum by saying that right
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-25-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Anyone have any idea what Firefox setting(s) would prevent the browser from being able to clk the search field and allow input?
    I can't enter my keyword unless I use IE...java is on already...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Anyone have any idea what Firefox setting(s) would prevent the browser from being able to clk the search field and allow input?
    I can't enter my keyword unless I use IE...java is on already...

you can, the characters are just not visible in the fields

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast