View Poll Results: Do you think FST should get rid of the Trading section?

Voters
318. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please get rid of it.

208 65.41%
  • No it should stay where it is.

110 34.59%
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think FST should get rid of the Trading section?

UnGodly's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i don't trade but this forum is known as the main place for traders thruout the bittorrent community so it would make little sense to get rid of it

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    erm yes

im quite new to this site and im quite new to private trackers
    i got accounts on some trackers but never mentioned that they would close their invitation anywhen or kick me or something like that... so i though always tried to do what rules tell me to do

and ive been an strong leecher/upper in sft communities ... also leeched a while in xdcc and others ...
    so my fav was always in searching and getting.
    Got no matter for me: torrent/sft/filehoster/dcc/newsgroup

but what i was always searching for... TOPLISTS!!! all day in and out

and i found out these communities i found in toplists (even if they were baords/pages/fastklickers) all of EM liked to be known, used, and to be in great demand!

now i entered and on my first view... i liked it!
    you guys do all the things for people like me ... you tell me whats the best tracker for music/videos/software everything i like. you tell me how much user each of them got, you tell me what about fileamount, and and and...
    So i thought in my opinion I want this one, and this , and a bit of this...

but fastly found out: they dont want me ^^
    this propagation thing is what the most bittorrent site staffs dont dont dont dont dont want... (excluding BCG ) !!to be popular!!

but who cares none of you, you populate them anyway ...
    so if im on the right track...

whats the problem on trading and breaking another rule with it ?

//edit
    sry 4 my bit strange sounding english ^^
    Last edited by unknown_error; 02-25-2009 at 03:42 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    but fastly found out: they dont want me ^^
    this propagation thing is what the most bittorrent site staffs dont dont dont dont dont want... (excluding BCG ) !!to be popular!!
    I am not sure what exactly that means lol

but the reason i post here, and yes, sometimes my opinions are a bit, hmm how can i put this, outspoken, is to believe it or not, try to educate/get our points across to yes, the noobs before they get drawn into the, Must trade to get what you want attitude, FST says its ok to trade, so it must be OK to trade etc etc

I try to speak for most trackers, in other words, not just mine, obviously some trackers do not agree with my points, but i do try to not be about BCG all the bloody time. It tends to be others that bring BCG into threads, because i am the owner of BCG, so they just automatically associate me with BCG, when my general point is all or at least some trackers out there, not just BCG.

This is why i get pissed off, just because i am posting something about trading, does not mean i am just talking about BCG, but it sems to always come back that way and haunt me.

Most tracker staff hate this place with a passion, at least i am here trying, but by the looks of it, most members would prefer all tracker staff to stay the fuck away from here, and not get involved at all.

fine, whatever, but we cant win, if i just leave now, ppl that do want help will say how can i get in touch with BCG staff, only way will be via our IRC, at least i give them an extra branch to contact (or hit) us with lol

Do i want us on the WTAW, NO, Do i want to be popular, NO, do i care what people think about BCG, Not really, do i care what other trackers do or think, Definitely not, as in it wont sway my decision at all what they say. all i want is a good site for the members that are part of it, not a good site that members are clamouring to get into and will sell their right testicle to get in.

but whatever we do we cant win, any tracker I mean, and yes it does piss me off, it would you as well if you ran a tracker, all we ask is one thing, seed back what you take and most cant even do that, never mind the trading etc on top of it.
    Last edited by stoi; 02-25-2009 at 03:45 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster
    If you dont want to trade, ignore it?.

I don't see why everyone bothers to, explain why to or not to... When its a thread for it self, if you dont click into it, you wont see it.

It isnt that hard.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Delete it already the traders voted 30 times and no one came and say a solid reason to keep that place.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    My humble opinion is that if the trade section dissapears, many users would turn into ass-lickers, you know just how to get into some trackers. Nothing more disguisting... I voted for No.
    I am kind of indifferent anyway.. good luck Chuck !
    Last edited by hagckz0r; 02-25-2009 at 04:16 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Yes please get rid of it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    @ shalafi :
    Why dont you show the names on the poll to see who voted yes and no?
    While we're at it, why not tell us all your aliases.

PS: I agree with you entirely stoi,,,and yes you do know me :-D, very well in fact.....
    Last edited by sportyloves; 02-25-2009 at 04:46 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    Delete it already the traders voted 30 times and no one came and say a solid reason to keep that place.
    Keeps FST's traffic up

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    I feel that giveaways are enough of a push on trackers rules. Trading is a direct breach of the rules and shouldnt be allowed IMO. It would also get rid of people being hunted down on this site. There are plenty of other trading forums around, but FST is fun, lets make it funn.....(er)

EDIT:
    does this include the VTG?
    Last edited by no_bother; 02-25-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast