Thread: COD: World at War problem

StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hi, I have a problem with world at war.. In the 4th mission you'll need to use a sniper rifle, but i can't get the sniper zoomed in or out.. Probably someone can help me here

Thnx in advance
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

2. Games   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It's a gun scope. They don't zoom in or out.

yo

3. Games   -   #3
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

4. Games   -   #4
    beatatPP's Avatar Member BT Rep: +3
    yup theres no zoom on that level iirc. lol funny that ive just seen this cuz ive just started this level again on veteran, man alive one shoot from that guy in the building and your wasted man. wanna earn some more points so gonna do it all again on vet if i can.

5. Games   -   #5
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Quote Originally Posted by beatatPP View Post
    yup theres no zoom on that level iirc. lol funny that ive just seen this cuz ive just started this level again on veteran, man alive one shoot from that guy in the building and your wasted man. wanna earn some more points so gonna do it all again on vet if i can.
    Took me a while to kill him on hard setting, Then i played throught it again on veteran and killed him in half the time

6. Games   -   #6
    try "z" .. if not check your controls and set it