Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: seedhost.net - is anyone else getting annoyed with them?

My account got activated today, however atm I can only download via ftp. Does anyone who's with seedhost.net know how to download via HTTP?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Depends on your config. If you got uTorrent + WebUI, you can't download using HTTP.

If you got Torrentflux, you can download from the built-in filemanager (a.k.a. read the manual or click some on your screen).

/edit: and no, I'm not working for seedhost but based my reply on the configs on their site.
    Last edited by FransTormer; 05-20-2009 at 06:42 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Umm, I was told before I purchased the seedbox that I would be able to download via both HTTP and FTP on the seedbox I currently have. I've got uTorrent + WebUI btw. I asked them via. E-Mail earlier today, however have got no response, and kind of needed an answer asap.

Thanks anyway though FransTormer ^^

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    seedhost-net
    Quote Originally Posted by FransTormer View Post
    Depends on your config. If you got uTorrent + WebUI, you can't download using HTTP.

If you got Torrentflux, you can download from the built-in filemanager (a.k.a. read the manual or click some on your screen).

/edit: and no, I'm not working for seedhost but based my reply on the configs on their site.
    he can have http downloads with uTorrent aswell, he is having dedicated server, so we can just have apache running with www dir as his /downloads dir instead with http authentication,

yasiri, have mailed you with an questions about vnc port your requested.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cool, didn't know, thanks for clarifying!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I've had nothing but good experiences with them personally.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    I'm having big problems with this guys also-got my login details 36h ago ,but I cant login not to the server nor to VNC -submitted a support ticket (Ticket ID: 165521) and nothing.. the minimum us normal user require is a response-not good so far

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    seedhost-net
    Quote Originally Posted by barkan05 View Post
    I'm having big problems with this guys also-got my login details 36h ago ,but I cant login not to the server nor to VNC -submitted a support ticket (Ticket ID: 165521) and nothing.. the minimum us normal user require is a response-not good so far
    Dear Barkan05,
    your ticket has been procceed and everything is fixed, this 36h delay is caused of the running Holiday at our country called "Shavuot" this is why we are low on staff,

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ChinaMark
    I've only been with them for about a week, but so far I'm happy with the service. They setup my account within 24 hours, so I was happy with that. I'm just on one of the basic shared server plans, but the speeds have been amazing! I've seen downloads speeds of 10MB/s+ and upload speeds of 4MB/s+, which have done wonders for my ratios on private torrent sites.

I submitted a support ticket concerning FTP, which they answered promptly, but I'm really disappointed with FTP speeds. I've tried Filezilla, SmartFTP, FlashFXP and Firefox's FireFTP and can only get speeds of 5Kb/s, which is pretty useless. I have a fast connection too, I can usually download at around 225Kb/s. That said, seedboxes are intended for seeding. That's why I got it and for that purpose, it's superb!

I would recommend Seedhost.net

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaMark View Post
    I've only been with them for about a week, but so far I'm happy with the service. They setup my account within 24 hours, so I was happy with that. I'm just on one of the basic shared server plans, but the speeds have been amazing! I've seen downloads speeds of 10MB/s+ and upload speeds of 4MB/s+, which have done wonders for my ratios on private torrent sites.

I submitted a support ticket concerning FTP, which they answered promptly, but I'm really disappointed with FTP speeds. I've tried Filezilla, SmartFTP, FlashFXP and Firefox's FireFTP and can only get speeds of 5Kb/s, which is pretty useless. I have a fast connection too, I can usually download at around 225Kb/s. That said, seedboxes are intended for seeding. That's why I got it and for that purpose, it's superb!

I would recommend Seedhost.net
    heh i max my speed with my seedbox with another provider

Was with Seedhost.net but they never answered my tickets so got my money back and now im with someone else and im only paying 45$ CAN, 250GB, 100MBTS

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast