Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: seedhost.net - is anyone else getting annoyed with them?

seedhost-net
    Well you decided to get refund after 8 hours from order, even though our TOS states 7 Days setup time ( wich is actually much faster within 12h-72h) , so we did refund you as you requested, enjoy your new provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandvich View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaMark View Post
    I've only been with them for about a week, but so far I'm happy with the service. They setup my account within 24 hours, so I was happy with that. I'm just on one of the basic shared server plans, but the speeds have been amazing! I've seen downloads speeds of 10MB/s+ and upload speeds of 4MB/s+, which have done wonders for my ratios on private torrent sites.

I submitted a support ticket concerning FTP, which they answered promptly, but I'm really disappointed with FTP speeds. I've tried Filezilla, SmartFTP, FlashFXP and Firefox's FireFTP and can only get speeds of 5Kb/s, which is pretty useless. I have a fast connection too, I can usually download at around 225Kb/s. That said, seedboxes are intended for seeding. That's why I got it and for that purpose, it's superb!

I would recommend Seedhost.net
    heh i max my speed with my seedbox with another provider

Was with Seedhost.net but they never answered my tickets so got my money back and now im with someone else and im only paying 45$ CAN, 250GB, 100MBTS
    Last edited by seedhost-net; 06-02-2009 at 11:47 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Hi i have some serious problem wth seedhost,
    i cant access my seed box from past 2 days as well as there is no response from there side.
    I also submitted a ticket but still no reply...679307

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    seedhost-net
    Hi,
    Issue has been fixed few hours after you sumbit ticket,
    we are sorry if we made you any incoveniance,

Best Regards,
    SEEDHOST TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalInc View Post
    i cant access my seed box from past 2 days as well as there is no response from there side.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by seedhost-net View Post
    Hi,
    Issue has been fixed few hours after you sumbit ticket,
    we are sorry if we made you any incoveniance,

Best Regards,
    SEEDHOST TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalInc View Post
    Thx problem solved.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Well it seems like I'm having major problems with them too. I've logged MULTIPLE tickets... suddenly I can't access seedhost.net - neither am I able to get to my torrent interface - files don't download through FTP, etc.

I'm a bit sick and tired of all the excuses and the regular 'is has been fixed' message, and in the meantime nothing has been fixed!

Is this a regular occurance?!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Yeah my box is down and I can't access anything right now. Sent them a ticket 8 hours ago and no response. This seems to happen once a week with them where something goes down for some reason. I don't know why but seedhost.eu is never down as much as these guys are.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    My shared seedbox with them has been down for about 36 hours. The best part was that earlier this morning their entire website was inaccessible for a while as well. If you're gonna go down I guess you might as well go all the way!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    YEAH ! my box is down for at least 50 hours !
    opened 2 support tickets no ANSWER so far... getting on my nerves already...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    It is fine to have problems, but it is unacceptable to not even reply on any tickets, not to post ANY UPDATES regarding the state of the servers, etc. Just weird how this happened 2 days after I renewed for another 30 days.

PS. Going for 5 days off-line on the seedbox!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    guess what... i grew sick of waiting on support answers and just opened a Dispute over the Payment on PAYPAL ! let's see....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast