Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: seedhost.net - is anyone else getting annoyed with them?

If you have any more problems that cause people to go offline could you post an update here instead of waiting 3 or 4 days and sending a mass email instead? I think people would have been a lot less upset at being in the dark if we had some idea of what was going on.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    seedhost-net
    You are right, there was a delay in the communication because the issue happend during weekend when there was little staff in office and they had to answer tickets and to solve the issue, the priority was to solve the issue as fast as possible, however FST is not our Help Desk or Anouncment desk, we did send a mass email as soon as we could.

Quote Originally Posted by unoriginal View Post
    If you have any more problems that cause people to go offline could you post an update here instead of waiting 3 or 4 days and sending a mass email instead? I think people would have been a lot less upset at being in the dark if we had some idea of what was going on.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Then could you use your own suggestion and post an announcement to that part of you website as well as sending a mass email? Its just that there are many ways of communicating with your customers and I know that looking at a company's website would certainly be something I would check if there were any issues. And personally I think the big mess last week would have certainly qualified for even a quick post and then an update or two later on when things were back online.

The last post I see there: http://www.seedhost.net/members/announcements.php
    is from back in August.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    carressith
    I ordered my dedicated server thursday 4 days ago, and i have not got any email from them. i also filled out two tickets and no email from them or reply

Their site claims 24/7 REAL Support
    Within 24 hours setup

i paid them on Thursday and i still dont have my server i PAID for. i see seedhost.net is apart of this site and i hope at least i could get contact with him or her. since they did go on this site yesterday. since it seems the only way to contact them

i also hope that i get reimbursed the days that i dont have my server i would like to my month to start when i get my service.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    I've been with these for over a year now, and I've not got a bad thing to say about them. If I've ever had any problems the team have always sorted it out (maybe not instantly, but it always got sorted) and they even extended my payment date one month when I had no money to renew. Speed and reliability are also superb.

I only have the minimum option as below, but it's great for what I use It for. I highly recommend If you need a ratio boost etc etc.

Shared box 60Gb
    Active Torrents: 5
    FTP Access: Yes
    VNC aAccess : Yes
    Software: uTorrent(1.8.5)+webGUI
    Hard Disk: 60GB (Each customer)
    Disk type: SATA2
    SwitchPort: 100mbps
    Traffic: Unlimited
    €12.00 EUR Monthly
    Last edited by foxywoxy; 07-22-2011 at 09:18 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678