Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello Munchkins

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    How old are they?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    4 and 8. Both boys. Both mental. They are brilliant children and I'm slowly getting them house trained.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    The 8-year old could join you I reckon. There were loads of people with kids when I was up last time. 4 is probably a bit young.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    We have them both walking most weekends to wear them out and get them out from the TV hell their lazy cow of a mother encourages. The 8 YO would be fine but I think it's something we want to do together as a couple, no kids involved. We are taking them on a walk to Wenlock edge this weekend though. They like finding stuff outside and keep asking us to buy a display cabinet for their treasures. And thats after having talked them down from turning my spare room into a trophy room.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

Sounds ace.

New job, tell us more. No detail is too small to mention.
    I can tell you but I'd have to kill you. I'm working with a company that manages contracts for defra and the home and foreign offices. It's a great job, with good pay and prospects as well as longevity and security which has obviously been an issue in the last few years. One part of the building I'm in has retinal scanners FFS. I'm not allowed in there.
    That all sounds very growed up. What is it you are actually doing if you don't mind me asking? Just a rough idea like, I wouldn't like to die for chatting on the internets.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Don't tell him Crabster! He never gave us our reading!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Estate or IT?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Estate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123