Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary.

Originally posted by ezyryder@28 September 2003 - 02:56
    I've heard the album now, due to this post. I've got to say, I didn't like it one bit. Mainly because it's not my style but I would say it's an improvement. I wouldn't say it was bad, but I just can't get over fred dursts voice. It doesn't agree with me.

someone said something against iron maiden, saying record sales show this is better? That is nonsense, Britney Spears sells more than Limp Bizkit, so in that theory... would you say she was better? I wouldn't have thought so. In todays society, sales mean not the quality but it's appeal to the 7-16 year olds (which apparnatly make up most of record sales of the top ten).

Just because something sells, it doesn't mean it's good. However, don't get me wrong, im not saying this album is bad just not my style at all.
    i'm the one that said sales say who's better. and it does. well in some albums britney has sold more than limpbizkit, but thats a different story anyway. you can't compare a pop album to a rock album. i'm comparing rock to rock. sales does matter because sales are saying that more people like this certain album enought to buy it more than the other. sales is the factual way to tell whether a band is better than another band. you can tell me that iron maiden or a different band is better than limpbizkit or anyone else but opinions aren't what matter facts are what matter. iron maiden has never had an album sell over a million copies in one week and iron maiden didn't sell more than limp this time either. iron maiden debuted at #18 and limp will probably debut in the top 3. 3rd position is predicted from first day sales. i would say beatles are the greatest band of all time simply because they have the highest selling album of all time.... and i dont even like the beatles.

2. Music   -   #42
    like i said before in the "decade" post, liking limp bizkit isn't anything to be ashamed of, and i have a lot of their albums myself, although i wouldn't go as far to say that i "like" them a lot, i'll still give them a spin now and again. but by the way you post you make them out to be some kind of musical geniuses.

basically what i'm saying is more people would take you seriously if you didn't sound like you have a 5 CD Multichanger that you never have to open because it holds all the cd's you'll ever need, in your case it seems - Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Significant Other, Results May Vary and Three Dollar Bill Y'all.

i have all those albums, so please don't mistake this as me saying "haha- u like linkin park and limp bizkit - you are teh funneh", i'm just saying broaden things up a bit.

3. Music   -   #43
    you mean to say you think that all i listen to is linkin park and limpbizkit... no. that not who all i listen to. i have a wide variety of music i listen to. there is music you listen to and music you prefer to listen to. i listen to country (when my girlfirend listens to it ). I listen to rap, pop, rock. all of it. i like different variety. what i prefer is rock. preferably rap/rock, nu-metal, whatever the hell you want to call it. bands like linkin park, system of a down, limpbizkit, kid rock, korn, il nino, deftones. i despise bands like good charlotte, blink 182, sum 41, simple plan. limpbizkit and linkin park are just my favorite because they perfect exactly the type of music i like to listen to. mixing rock with the funk, rock with the rap, metal with the rap, nu-metal, whatever the hell you want to call it. i've stuck with limpbizkit through the haters and through the boring 3 years i've had to wait for this album. yet fred and the rest of lb is dissed for thing that wasn't his fault or things he never did.

4. Music   -   #44
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by the_faceman@28 September 2003 - 16:01
    "haha- u like linkin park and limp bizkit - you are teh funneh"

that was classic faceman...

and i was gonna rant on and on about this...but i have no carefactor right now *actually fuck it*...i have all of linkin park's stuff *demo's, biography CD's, EP's, Single's, Albums and everything Linkin Park...I also have shitloads of limpbizkit...stuff you most probally never heard of...ask people in soulseek...i support nu metal you ignorant asshole...You don't know shit...You know fuck all...Fuck everything that you stand for...shit you are so dumb you never knew limpbizkit did a world wide search for a new guitarist...and you never knew that limpbizkit now own every single riff played at those auditions...how fucking blind are you ??...You must have your head stuck up your ass pretty far not to see that...and no i don't watch launch cause its uber gay...fucking little kid...go run home back to bed before mom gets angry...Thats all i have to say...PEACE...

5. Music   -   #45
    i knew that limpbizkit did a nationwide search for a guitar player and failed. your saying that they stole every riff from the people that played during the tryouts. you got to be the stupidest shit of all time. if you points were have a good as your disses maybe people will listen to you in musicworld. but i guess that will never happen. you will always be known as the postwhore who always has to give his negative ass opinion. i know you like lp and lb and nu-metal. i've read it a thousand times. if you like it then why in the hell are you arguing with me about it?

6. Music   -   #46
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@29 September 2003 - 02:56
    i knew that limpbizkit did a nationwide search for a guitar player and failed. your saying that they stole every riff from the people that played during the tryouts. you got to be the stupidest shit of all time. if you points were have a good as your disses maybe people will listen to you in musicworld. but i guess that will never happen. you will always be known as the postwhore who always has to give his negative ass opinion. i know you like lp and lb and nu-metal. i've read it a thousand times. if you like it then why in the hell are you arguing with me about it?
    awwws no love

i didn't say they stole every riff...they own every riff because all the people who entered the search had a contract which would surrender the riffs to limpbizkit...And most probally used them in the new album which is why it sounds pretty allright...

And all that other stuff i couldn't care less about...go and have your 5 seconds bitching session about me...hope it got a lot of anger out of your system...i think you must be feeling a lot better now...

p.s. i have opinions...some being negetive

p.s.s. i am a postwhore and have no problem with that

p.s.s.s. thank you for liking my disses...i knew a true limp fan loves the word fuck 50 000 times in a diss...thank you so very much

p.s.s.s.s. PWN3G3 !!!

Have A Nice Day

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345