Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary.

Just a quick post to let you know that Limp's new album is out on Bittorrent and it's quite good. I'll be sharing it on Kazaa in a bit .

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    My Review Of The Latest Limpbizkit Album

Limpbizkit - Results May Vary

Tracklist

01 Re-entry
    02 Eat You Alive
    03 Gimme The Mic
    04 Underneath The Gun
    05 Down Another Day
    06 Almost Over
    07 Build A Bridge
    08 Red Light Green Light
    09 The Only One
    10 Let Me Down
    11 Lonely World
    12 Phenomenon
    13 Creamer (Radio Is Dead)
    14 Head For The Barricade
    15 Behind Blue Eyes
    16 Drown

*Standout Songs*

Red Light Green Light
    Down Another Day
    Lonely World
    Behind Blue Eyes (even though i find it offensive they covered it in the first place it is still a standout song on the CD)

Album Rating: 3.5/5

*Limpbizkit's latest offering was to my suprise and will to be many peoples suprise...a decent album...after what i though was a couple of poor albums (CSATHFW and New/Old Songs)...this was quite refreshing...and don't get me wrong i still think fred durst is an ass...but music speaks louder than words...And throwing a couple of acoustic like songs was a great move...and another good move was the lack of limpbizkit this and limpbizkit that references...i think his britney relationship did his career a good move...Anyways their are three people in this world...those who love limpbizkit, those who hate limpbizkit and there is me*

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Mkae sure you post some hashes when you have them up on kazaa (please) B)
    Stoopid News - My Blog / Stoopid News site. All wierd, wacky, crazy news.

4. Music   -   #4
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gooch2k@18 September 2003 - 10:26
    Just a quick post to let you know that Limp's new album is out on Bittorrent and it's quite good. I'll be sharing it on Kazaa in a bit .
    didn't know it was released on bittorent. It has a lot of sources though so it should be a quick download for me.

5. Music   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    i will never listen to limp again..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Music   -   #6
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Gooch2k@18 September 2003 - 09:26
    Just a quick post to let you know that Limp&#39;s new album is out on Bittorrent and it&#39;s quite good. I&#39;ll be sharing it on Kazaa in a bit .

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+18 September 2003 - 18:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot &#064; 18 September 2003 - 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Gooch2k@18 September 2003 - 09:26
    Just a quick post to let you know that Limp&#39;s new album is out on Bittorrent and it&#39;s quite good. I&#39;ll be sharing it on Kazaa in a bit&nbsp; .
    [/b][/quote]
    Damn&#33; My secret&#39;s out&#33;

8. Music   -   #8
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Gooch2k+18 September 2003 - 13:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gooch2k @ 18 September 2003 - 13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@18 September 2003 - 18:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gooch2k
    @18 September 2003 - 09:26
    Just a quick post to let you know that Limp&#39;s new album is out on Bittorrent and it&#39;s quite good. I&#39;ll be sharing it on Kazaa in a bit .

Damn&#33; My secret&#39;s out&#33; [/b][/quote]
    damn closets.. they are always opening.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

9. Music   -   #9
    I&#39;ve got too many skeletons in my closet and there wasn&#39;t enough room left for me. I had to come out of it&#33; .

10. Music   -   #10
    every time i try and get it off supanova, it doesnt work right, it doesnt download like normal

celery how did u get it???

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast