Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: REQ: RevTT, FTN, ScT, ScL

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I think the OP has proved himself to e a worthy member...Give him a Ftn invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    nah's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    if you can't manage a ratio on TL try parcial seeding

Jesus christ ive uploaded over 400GB there, and you come to teach me how to seed? My download speed is 20Mbit down and 5 mbit up... I need a second tracker.
    Last edited by nah; 02-27-2009 at 08:49 PM.
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    ^So what's the point of thise request then?? I thought it was to improve your TL ratio..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    It is and ive explained it with the seeding from one tracker to another and reverse.
    I Am Against Account/Invite Trading,and invites it should be by the way it is meant to be - the free way.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by nah View Post
    omfg i need to reload the torrent file and point the location of THE EXACT SAME RELEASE, what are you talking about that anyone cant download from me??? And uploading keeps me a bad member and i screw others peoples ratio with seeding the torrent????

Dude tell us what are you smoking, i want it too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    to you
    Don't believe in drugs or in casual insults for that matter.

OK so if you are only uploading and not downloading from anyone else explain to me how anyone's ratio benefits other than yours.

UG is only for older games

"Underground Gamer is a torrent site dedicated to the preservation and sharing of classic gaming and game-related media. We're purely focused on retro gaming from 1970's DOS games right up to the death of the Dreamcast around 2001 - we don't accept new games from any of the current or next generation consoles!"
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-27-2009 at 08:55 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Ok i make it christal clear to you:
    1. I download a popular release from torrentleech, i keep it seeding(until i get ratio 1.0 or more). But meanwhile seeding it in tl im seeding it in a second tracker also (cause the realease is popular there are many people downloading it... when many people finish downloading, my upload speed will go down... cause they will start seeding) but meanwhile while they are downloading i can upload fast there and i get extra ratio with it ...
    Got it?
    Last edited by nah; 02-27-2009 at 09:01 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Jesus christ ive uploaded over 400GB there, and you come to teach me how to seed? My download speed is 20Mbit down and 5 mbit up... I need a second tracker.
    ^^^Read. Your ratio is already good. You've said it yourself. Plus you have a "20/5 Mbps".... Sooo I think you used the TL ratio improve as an excuse.

I would have seriously helped you out finding a Ftn invite if you were being somewhat honest.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Ok i make it christal clear to you:
    1. I download a popular release from torrentleech, i keep it seeding(until i get ratio 1.0 or more). But meanwhile seeding it in tl im seeding it in a second tracker also (cause the realease is popular there are many people downloading it... when many people finish downloading, my upload speed will go down... cause they will start seeding) but meanwhile while they are downloading i can upload fast there and i get extra ratio with it ...
    Got it?

I don't see how that differs from what I just said .You only presumable downloaded from one tracker so people on one site get zip.

Maybe someone else could explain it to me.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ^^^Read. Your ratio is already good. You've said it yourself. Plus you have a "20/5 Mbps".... Sooo I think you used the TL ratio improve as an excuse.

I would have seriously helped you out finding a Ftn invite if you were being somewhat honest.

Lets look it from a different angle, there are plenty of xbox games on TL i want to download (from the retro section and old games i still havent played) But those games have very low ammount of leechers and bigger ammount of seeders and some games on there are even on 2 double layer discs (over 12gb, one xbox360 game is about 6,7gb...)

(And heck it doesnt even have GTA 4 for pal release what my friend wants, and i dont have the files on my computer nomore and i cannot copy the disc... i already wasted one verbatim trying...)
    Last edited by nah; 02-27-2009 at 09:19 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    if you can't manage a ratio on TL try parcial seeding

omfg, obviously, you need to be taught how to seed. cause if you can't get yourself at least a little buffer with a 5mbit upstream on TL, then you're doing something wrong. you do not need another tracker, you would need another tracker if you would have said "i want another tracker cause there is not enough xbox360 games on TL", but you either should seed more longer, or download releases from another categories, like known tv shows for example to get some upload.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast