Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What The Best Proxy Program

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I have a4proxy but i cant get a full version of it. So whats one that is better?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    i would also like to know

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Proxyrama its free it gets the proxys from web pages for you it allows you to chain anon proxys.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Proximitron. I Believe they dont offer support and upgrades anymore, but still the best and advanced. Advanced users will just love this!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by exeus@18 September 2003 - 10:54
    Proxyrama its free it gets the proxys from web pages for you it allows you to chain anon proxys.....
    i like this one also, it will google for a list of proxies, it will check them, you can use a chain...... well enough said

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I got the full version of A4PROXY now so i am sticking with thanks for the help tho. :beerchug:

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@18 September 2003 - 15:52
    I got the full version of A4PROXY now so i am sticking with thanks for the help tho. :beerchug:
    does it do all the things proxyrama does

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by exeus@18 September 2003 - 20:54
    Proxyrama&nbsp; its free it gets the proxys from web pages for you it allows you to chain anon proxys.....
    ok, download and installed. loaded my list of proxies, changed IE and Opera settings to 127.0.0.1:80 and selected verify. then I get "Invalid IP&#33; Please correct before verifying". I verified a bunch and they were valid. So I deleted all but 5 verified proxies, still Proxyrama displays that message. What am I doing wrong?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by nikita69+6 October 2003 - 15:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 &#064; 6 October 2003 - 15:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-exeus@18 September 2003 - 20:54
    ok, download and installed. loaded my list of proxies, changed IE and Opera settings to 127.0.0.1:80 and selected verify. then I get "Invalid IP&#33; Please correct before verifying". I verified a bunch and they were valid. So I deleted all but 5 verified proxies, still Proxyrama displays that message. What am I doing wrong? [/b][/quote]
    are you chaining them?? and is this error from proxyrama or opera??

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    the problem is any IP loaded, searched or pasted in there when i click verify, immediatley proxyrama responds with that message. I didn&#39;t think it would be that complicated, seeing that the programmer doesn&#39;t have a help file, per say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast