Thread: oink and waffles?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    posted in wrong forum las time

Hello

Long time member and was a member of OiNk when it went down, and recently a friend told me that there was some sort of afiliation for that oink and the new waffles,

is it true i can get an invite for waffles ir i was on oink?

If not, would anyone be willing to trade a torrentleech invite that i've got for a what.cd or waffles invite?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kevin matnick's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i dont think so...
    for trade god luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    This time also.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...liation-339137

As posted in the above ^ thread.

Why the affiliation part? ?

I myself have no idea!

edit-is in the trade section.My mistake

Sorry to spam
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjones View Post

Hello

Long time member and was a member of OiNk when it went down, and recently a friend told me that there was some sort of afiliation for that oink and the new waffles,

If not, would anyone be willing to trade a torrentleech invite that i've got for a what.cd or waffles invite?
    Last edited by pone44; 02-28-2009 at 07:35 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    This was only available when Waffles first came about. It was if you could send proof to the Waffles admins that you were an OiNK member(by either showing them you're OiNK invite or an old OiNK .torrent with your passkey in it) they would send you an invite when the site opened. This is how a ton of us OiNK members got into Waffles when it first opened.

I highly doubt the Waffles admins do this anymore. But you can try. Go to their IRC and talk to a Waffles admin if you have proof you were an OiNK member. You never know, you may get lucky.

Or...you can go to the What.cd IRC and take the interview. If you pass then they invite you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjones View Post

Hello

PM sent
    Last edited by DakotaJune; 02-28-2009 at 10:23 PM.