Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best of both worlds...

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    you say that we'll discuss with traders in order to get to know the best of both worlds, yet you hope toconvince traders that trading is wrong,... That's not dialogue and making compromises
    That's our primary goal. To get to know them first and share some of our experiences together.
    Then if and only if we see that we are able to convince them that trading is wrong, then we'll give it a shot for the sake of our beloved BT community.
    Yeah, but do you think trackers' staffs will let them into any trackers after they have traded?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^guys like Basilhaydens, Shalafi, TakeMS, anjelik and a few other slick ones, know how to remain anonymous. They have been doing it for so long so it's not an issue.

Now Only if we can get someone to organize this event it would be great. Someone with a lot of time on his hands.
    I apologize for not participating as I will be a little busy for the next few days.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-01-2009 at 03:08 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    ^^ How convenient ......
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Bring Shalafi into this game as well, Albo

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    The nicks you mention A (one has never been verified,i think should be left out?),I have no hard feeling's towards most of them. It is their choice to take that risk. I definitely do not agree with trading,Since you mentioned that i will. One member(maybe under a different nick now) specifically mentioned, was bashing other sites-countries, bragging about how sneaky-ect. Is a disgrace to tell you the truth as he-she-it was baiting other members, bragging about this and that-all negative comments. So this thread-idea is not needed nor do i understand why anyone should listen to someone who can not listen to rules period! as decent members need no lesson! Honest/ Rule abiding members members that do not trade, need no tutorial's on how to trade from others!
    Karma will work itself out regarding dishonest people in general! Also no matter how smart a person is there is always someone a step ahead.
    Last edited by pone44; 03-01-2009 at 01:57 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

I approached PolarBear with this topic since such discussions are his specialty, but he turned me down due to being busy with his "How many Invite Forums are you active on?" topic, so I decided to take a shot at this myself.
    Now this surprises me, because as you mentioned, useless topics is his specialty. Hmmm...

And as pone brought up, I'm not sure if it's fair to use Ovisans name in a trading discussion. Since I don't think it's been made 100% clear that he has traded or scammed. I know that evidence may point that way, but it was never proven 100% as far as I know.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 03-01-2009 at 03:05 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^Yea you have a point. I edited his name out. (Now lets hope he sees this thread as an inspiration to come clean. He can maybe teach us a few things about his experience also.)
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-01-2009 at 03:44 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Albo disabled?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    probably for his latest thread which seems to have mysteriously disappeared.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    What was that thread about?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast