Thread: Elbitz.net Help!!

I entered the wrong password in twice and now my home IP is banned. How can I contact admin to tell them it was a typing error?!! They are really strict. If they check the successful logins it's the same IP?!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    once you change your ip, and then choose "recover lost password" option into the login page

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The site seems to be down. Have you tried logging on?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    there is an error page popping up, so i think site is down in general. It probably does not have anything to do with your pw.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    can't reach the site. i guess site is down..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yes, the site is having some sql issues.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    phew! thanks for the responses!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    cuck's Avatar Appz.FAN BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    [1129] dbconn: mysql_pconnect: Host '64.92.175.242' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

I hope they will be back soon.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    just tried the unblock with the 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' thingo. Gives me the impression that it should be cleared on my computer (Flush-hosts). Having no tech knowledge whatsoever,and without insulting any other responders,will someone please inform me how to unblock it with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'as suggested. Or why it would tell us how
    to unblock it and reconnect, if the site is is actually down? I've been a daily Elbitz user for a year, have had previous down times, but never
    one this long. Please advise, before I throw the computer out of the window, and get my grandson to teach me how to use a mobile phone and an iPod instead. Thanks in anticipation.
    jim13

OOPs Sorry Chaps, just found the following explaination. Provided by
    TACHYONN. Posted today 04:17am. Join date Oct 2oo8. Zeropaid Regular
    Reputation Power 22. Reputation Points 1471.On http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=52843 (Qote)

dbconn: mysql_pconnect: Host 'my IP address' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

The error code is helpful for the admins of the site and actually not meant for users (of the site)
    it pertains to an SQL error and could mean many things
    my best guess is they were working on the code and generated an error or they are getting dossed (which I doubt)
    on a live server it is sometimes a security risk (and an embarrassment) if your error messages are displayed to the public. From the PHP manual:
    Note: You’re strongly advised to use error logging in place of error displaying on production web sites.

Many thanks to TACHYONN,for saving my computer and window. Will consider changing my username to 'Technical Dickhead'

OOOPS Again.

ElbitZ is up and active again, just logged in. $:12 pm Aust time=+10
    Last edited by jim13; 03-03-2009 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    they are back up now...