Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeepers Creeper 2

Poster
    Saw Jeeper Creepers 1 the other day and loved it - I want the new one but I don't like cams. Is there a really good JP2 copy on kazaa?? - do you know the name and the size??

Any and all help appreciated.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    thers no screeners or dvdrips to date

but the best so far is The DaDuck TCR encode i think

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@18 September 2003 - 18:41
    thers no screeners or dvdrips to date

but the best so far is The DaDuck TCR encode i think
    Thanks I&#39;ll put on the list&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    filename is Jeepers.Creepers.2.(TCR).DivX.TS.DaDuck

sorry havent actually got the file so cant post a hash

but heres a bittorrent link if u wannit

http://zodiac.mobilefrenzy.com/torrents/24...uck_sna.torrent its from suprnova

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Hi,

This is the best version you are going to find right now (TCR DaDuck), I saw this in the movie theater a week ago, and I just downloaded it a few days ago and burned it to cd.

The best place to find it is Bit torrent, cause you don&#39;t run into a high risk of downloading a fake from K-lite or IMESH

Good luck,
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@18 September 2003 - 18:44
    filename is Jeepers.Creepers.2.(TCR).DivX.TS.DaDuck

sorry havent actually got the file so cant post a hash

but heres a bittorrent link if u wannit

http://zodiac.mobilefrenzy.com/torrents/24...uck_sna.torrent its from suprnova
    The size is 701534 that&#39;s verified just watched the first 7 or 8mb. Looks watchable.

Thanks mate. I&#39;ll post if I find better.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Just read on vcd quality that there is a near spot on copy called Jeepers.Creepers.2001.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-STi - but don&#39;t know if it&#39;s on kazaa.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Just read on vcd quality that there is a near spot on copy called Jeepers.Creepers.2001.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-STi - but don&#39;t know if it&#39;s on kazaa.

Sorry folks me is talkin bowlarks - its the first one - again sorry - my error.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    yeah the one on bittorent it oki

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by fugley@18 September 2003 - 19:07

Sorry folks me is talkin bowlarks - its the first one - again sorry - my error.

was jus about to say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast