Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results May Vary

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    There is only one hit song on here and that's Red Light Green Light...only one good song?!That's pretty pathetic. I expected WAY more from Limp Bizkit but they failed. It's not like the album is terrible but it's just plain BORING.

2. Music   -   #2
    well your right that the cd is pretty bad but red light green light isnt the only good 1 on it.... heres the only ones i like

Re-Entry
    Underneath the Gun
    Eat you Alive
    Behind Blue Eyes
    Gimme the Mic
    Red Light Green Light
    Phenomenom

and head for the barricade is ok

3. Music   -   #3
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    If you compare rollin to Eat you alive....well Eat you alive is horrible. You can tell there is a huge difference. It could depend on the change of producer and all that crap that factors in to making an album but limp took a huge step down also losing wes borland so it lost it's orginality.

4. Music   -   #4
    nah im not comparing at all... but yeah chocolate starfish was better than RMV still tho its worth a listen

5. Music   -   #5
    despite other people's opinions i think the album is great and definutely worth a listen. they have a pretty much mix between rap/rock and rock.

head for the barricade is a good song. i compare it to break stuff because it's about fighting.

microphone fiend. is the hit wonder of the album. it's definutely the best song by far and sounds better than any other limpbizkit song ever. we have a new all time great for limpbizkit in my opinion.

underneath the gun is great.

reentry is the best opening song ever! it's halarious. i think it' opens up the album very nicely.

behind blue eyes definutely is one of the best songs on the track. probably the third best. it's slow toned like the older version and they added a little cool beat in the middle of the track. i think it sounds awesome.

there are just 3 songs that i didn't like that much on the album. but on an album all songs arent' just gonna blow your mind off. but i liked 85% of the album. it's really great and definitely worth the listen. i'll be buying this the day it comes out!

to all that love limpbizkit and the album: you made the right choice. buy the album and play the hell out of it.

to all that hate limpbizkit and the album: f*&k you and s*$k my d!c&. dont listen to it and have a nice day

6. Music   -   #6
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Inevitable@18 September 2003 - 21:02
    .............huge step down also losing wes borland so it lost it's orginality.
    i thought it lost it's orginality when korn did it almost 10 years ago now..............

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@18 September 2003 - 23:44
    to all that hate limpbizkit and the album: f*&k you and s*$k my d!c&. dont listen to it and have a nice day
    alot of people here will be sucking your dick then

8. Music   -   #8
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@18 September 2003 - 18:44
    despite other people&#39;s opinions i think the album is great and definutely worth a listen. they have a pretty much mix between rap/rock and rock.

wow thats amazingly original. i dont care if the album gets 5 stars from Rolling Stone, they are stil the most unoriginal group of cursing mtv rockers i have ever seen/heard.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

9. Music   -   #9
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Inevitable@19 September 2003 - 05:39
    There is only one hit song on here and that&#39;s Red Light Green Light...only one good song?&#33;That&#39;s pretty pathetic. I expected WAY more from Limp Bizkit but they failed. It&#39;s not like the album is terrible but it&#39;s just plain BORING.
    Oh well if thats the case and people have seen your warning...it didn&#39;t work...

I have 7 slots open in soulseek...6 of them are getting limpbizkit&#39;s new album

and in my que i have another 4....

last night 15 people got limpbizkits newie...

and that is off just me...

So im guessing people want to try limpbizkits newie for themselves...

and btw i like the slower tracks...it shits all over their last 3 albums (new songs/old songs, chocolate starfish and sig other)...least they are not screaming limpbizkit this and limpbizkit that every 5 seconds...and fred only has a couple of tracks where he does that all hardcore act...

microphone fiend. is the hit wonder of the album. it&#39;s definutely the best song by far and sounds better than any other limpbizkit song ever. we have a new all time great for limpbizkit in my opinion.
    Dmorgan you must like their previous stuff...because in my opinion microphone fiend f*cking sucks...The 3 songs i don&#39;t like are the ones where he acts all hardcore and i skip them anyways...But thats my opinion cause i like stuff from staind and cold...so i like that slower feel to music aswell as hard hitting...

reentry is the best opening song ever&#33; it&#39;s halarious. i think it&#39; opens up the album very nicely.
    It was just a copy of all Insane Clown Posse Intros to all of their joker cards...once again they can not do something original...shit they even chucked in a cover...least they admit they are not original...

So even though it isn&#39;t the greatest...their is still more than one good song than green light and red light...and in my opinion its not even that f*cking great...

Btw my favourite song off it is now - Track 7. Build A Bridge (what some people in here need to do)

And mog there is no way in hell they are gonna give limp 5 in rolling stone...shit they only gave A Perfect Circle 3...which is total and utter bullshit...

10. Music   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    3 stars? are you joking?.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast