View Poll Results: Should anti-traders be banned from trading?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, anti-traders should be banned they have nothing to lose

76 41.30%
  • No, they should be able to track all trades and report to their admin friends

108 58.70%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Should anti-traders be banned?

BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    who antitraders arE? tt

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Nvm
    Last edited by apollooff320; 03-02-2009 at 03:37 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Invite or Account trading is against almost every tracker's Number 1 rule. If you break that rule, expect to get banned. Its their tracker, they can do whatever the fuck they want.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeezfan1 View Post
    Invite or Account trading is against almost every tracker's Number 1 rule. If you break that rule, expect to get banned. Its their tracker, they can do whatever the fuck they want.
    they make the rules, but sometimes those rules mean nothing for emselfs xacly. so why the fuck shd i follow em for example if they can do whatever they want?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    they make the rules, but sometimes those rules mean nothing for emselfs xacly. so why the fuck shd i follow em for example if they can do whatever they want?
    I wouldn't expect someone who cant spell to be able to follow rules either.....

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm anti-wanker .It's a small but growing movement.

Apparently not growing fast enough though.

Sorry, you're in the wrong place.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The reasons i dont like trading or giveaways and account trading.

Account Trading:

Maybe its because i play games quite a bit, or at least used to, and i hate cheating, so i firmly believe that if you want an account, you should start off from 0 and work at it. not get someone elses account, and have a nice buffer to hit and run everything when you do get into that tracker.

Also the person that is trading it, may never have really wanted it in the first place, they are just using it as a stepping stone to get into another tracker that they do want. so a pointless member.

Giveaways and Invite trades:

How on earth can you tell they will be a good member, now i am not saying that everyone on public forums are bad, but how do you know they are going to be good.

also with Invite trades, you are getting something in return, lets be honest here, its getting harder and harder to keep the members that trackers have happy and stay with us, never mind ppl trading their invites to go elsewhere, also you are using them as a commodity, we give them to you freely (well most trackers do) and you get something out of it, an invite to somewhere else.

Honestly, all i want is good members that other members can trust, especially the inviter can trust their invitee and explain how the tracker works to them, BCG works a hell of a lot different to say a TL or a BitSoup, but if you dont tell them that before they join, and explain the idiosyncrasies of what does make BCG different, they will fuck up and put your account into jeapordy.

Now is that to much to ask. (obviously to some here it is but i dont see why)

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i respect anti trader they don't mak war with trader and just take torrent as fun

but the others who fight with trader i hate them and they should banned

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Fact is tracker staff dont really give a shit about any trading section.

Trade away. Any tracker admin worth their salt catch them through their own site as i do.

Any other way is a bonus.

You traders really just need to stop whining like little bitches when you get caught. fst staff this and fst staff that etc. It doesnt happen.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

How on earth can you tell they will be a good member, now i am not saying that everyone on public forums are bad, but how do you know they are going to be good.
    You can't be a 100%. I take risks everyday, rl and on the internet. Icould easily not have, but then I'd have a shitload of invites and noone to give them to. But if the forum where you're giving it at is good, then your chances are better.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast