Thread: Cs Or Amarica's Army

jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    which is better? i haven't played cs
    does the cs from suprnova works?

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    americas army is better. graphics are much better, but there arn't that many people playing it. and its free. the cs on suprnova isn't free. u need a cd key, which isn't included. americas army is wierd, a bit more realistic, and different controls. i would get cs if i had a cd key, now i play americas army

3. Games   -   #3
    Oh helllll no!!!! CS OWNZ U!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    yea, cs was the best, but now u can't play it 4 free with steam, so i have to reside to americas army. last night, i played it, and i was so bored, cuz the maps are so large and theres a max of 26 players. it was really boring

5. Games   -   #5
    CS kicks that other games asssss!!! I can't say the name of the game cause it is that bad...no one plays it cause its soooo boring cs beats it any day...but I am getting more and more addicted to DoD which in my opinion is better than CS...just my personal opinion in the matter

6. Games   -   #6
    America's Army

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    CS owNz j00 .
    You never get bored of CS, AA is just so typical of recently released FPS, all gun shooting is so realistic it's boring. CS needs teh skillz.

8. Games   -   #8
    i have more then enough cd keys so if u want to use it for steam then pm me. i think many user can use one cd keys on steam

9. Games   -   #9
    cow_dung's Avatar 2010 Killua
    CS for sure

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Normaly i would say CS, but since STEAM, i will say that the other game is better....