Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: it finally happened...the break up

Poster BT Rep: +2

Surprised/Amazed

ok i finally i told her it was over...there was this temptation of me wanting to meet her and hold her breast again, may be do it all the way...but i stopped myself.... i knew she would have dumped me it was just a matter of when , soo i dumped her before she dumped me. besides i guess i am growing too old, and i have very little time to waste on the same gal who dumped me once before,...
    so i am finally free from the magic spell of breast and beauty but only time can tell if i really am or not
    untill the next episode bye everyone

anwyas... thanks for the replys to my previous thread
    i hope everyone of u will show the same enthusiasm as in teh previous ..
    thanks for reading and letting me post and everything else

for the more drama enthusiasts:
    look at teh spoiler
    Last edited by stitched; 02-25-2009 at 12:08 AM. Reason: ...wait i accidentally edited the spoiler

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by stitched; 02-25-2009 at 12:27 AM. Reason: ok i hope its readable now....i wasted a lot of time typing this ......i hope someone can use these lines it in thier life...

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    You've made a big mistake. Finding someone that loves you is hard. Especially someone close by. Most villages only have the one idiot.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    haha stiched I don't like how you explained everything to her. If I was you I'd make her suffer. I'd say something like "I don't you back. That off time I had from you made me realize that I don't even like you as much as i thought I did.(that will make her regret ever pulling that breake upp shit in the first place. Her plan didn't go her way and that will get her even more pissed off lolol)

Seriously though in these types of situations you're supposed to talk less and not explain shit. That will keep her mind busy for the next week or so to figure out why you wouldn't want her back. It would be more fun to fuck with her mind. Make her feel worthless.( this will also help you forget her quicker )
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-25-2009 at 01:41 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    You've made a big mistake. Finding someone that loves you is hard. Especially someone close by. Most villages only have the one idiot.
    Made a mistake?? Fuk I forgot how that Albanian proverb went.. Something like "A wolf can change it's color and look, but never forget his old habbits"

She would have ended up suckering him again and the worst would have been if they ended up getting married and he found her in bed with someone else.. Imagine where stiched would have ended up. In a mental instituion probably planing your assassination for giving him such null advice.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Made a mistake?? Fuk I forgot how that Albanian proverb went.. Something like "A wolf can change it's color and look, but never forget his old habbits"

She would have ended up suckering him again and the worst would have been if they ended up getting married and he found her in bed with someone else.. Imagine where stiched would have ended up. In a mental instituion probably planing your assassination for giving him such null advice.
    I couldn't be arsed typing much and wanted to point out he was a bit thick.

He said in his first thread that his ex wanted to be friends. No mention of anything romantic. He's now said he's dumped her. Where's the part where they got back together. If the conversation he had with her is anything like the one he has posted and I think it might be, then she probably thinks he's a tad mental now.

I didn't read all that other thread, so I could be wrong. I just didn't tot i'd be sane by the end of it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

Albo you are cruel but right lol.
    Not second chances, people like that never change.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    "*the bold ones are from the family guy season 7, episode 1
    and the main big inspiration behind what i did was family guy season 7, episode 1... a few of the lines i used are from that episode..the ones in bold"

yo

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Listen Stitched matey, I don't think you're taking this seriously at all.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    /me turns her head away and giggles

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast