Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ftn REQ : Can it be ?!!!!

ry-the-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hbkwarez View Post
    it's almost 4 years am looking for FTN still...........
    That's a bit of an exaggeration....they haven't even been open for 3 years yet.
    Haha...also FTN invites did not used to be so rare, so I'm sure you could have gotten one from a friend.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rytheguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    That's a bit of an exaggeration....they haven't even been open for 3 years yet.
    Haha...also FTN invites did not used to be so rare, so I'm sure you could have gotten one from a friend.
    I suppose i will have a friend from here to invite me .. lol .
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    not blowing your chances but this type of requests are not usually made, if you havent noticed already, most members got it in another way, not by making a request thread (not that it doesn't work).

i do hope that you get it, it looks like you do deserve it, more likely from being persistent. But if you decide to have it this way, then expect it to take its time and hope that one day you get lucky.

ps:and yes rep doesn't help at all, neither does having 1000 posts.
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by colombianino View Post
    not blowing your chances but this type of requests are not usually made, if you havent noticed already, most members got it in another way, not by making a request thread (not that it doesn't work).

i do hope that you get it, it looks like you do deserve it, more likely from being persistent. But if you decide to have it this way, then expect it to take its time and hope that one day you get lucky.

I have time mate , And as i said if no invites , no problem ,, Kind members support like u is enough for me ..
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    up up up up up up up ....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    up up up up up .....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by colombianino View Post

I have time mate , And as i said if no invites , no problem ,, Kind members support like u is enough for me ..

bro 1 piece of advice..invites on FTN are usually handed for donating site in order to pay for server's costs but that is not mandatory(to receive one if u have donatedcuz it's considered u want to help).This month the expenses for the server have been covered and those who donated will get an invite.Pls read this and try to figure out what it says bro..

Hey guys,

I feel like we've been spamming you with news posts lately, I apologize for that.
    Just wanted to let those of you who donated this last month know that I haven't forgotten about you. My scripts didn't automatically work with the new server the way I had thought, so I'm having to re-do them which is taking more time than I would like (and more time than I have).

Rest assured though, I've not gone against my word. Everyone who donated last month will get an invite (unless you're invite locked).

Stay tuned, I'll get them out soon.
    Sorry for the delay!

BN

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by tuddor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_over_mars View Post

bro 1 piece of advice..invites on FTN are usually handed for donating site in order to pay for server's costs but that is not mandatory(to receive one if u have donatedcuz it's considered u want to help).This month the expenses for the server have been covered and those who donated will get an invite.Pls read this and try to figure out what it says bro..

Hey guys,

I feel like we've been spamming you with news posts lately, I apologize for that.
    Just wanted to let those of you who donated this last month know that I haven't forgotten about you. My scripts didn't automatically work with the new server the way I had thought, so I'm having to re-do them which is taking more time than I would like (and more time than I have).

Rest assured though, I've not gone against my word. Everyone who donated last month will get an invite (unless you're invite locked).

Stay tuned, I'll get them out soon.
    Sorry for the delay!

BN
    Thanks man for advice ,, and the only thing that makes me happy , lots of members here trying to help , i feel i am too close for my target ,, Thanks for u all ..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    u could have been more active.. its almost one year since u joined..be patient, be more active.. wait wait i have been here since Decem 07 i havent made any request thread for any trackers i want to be a part of.. if somebody want to invite u they might think its too early coz u havent been that active here..

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliyans View Post
    u could have been more active.. its almost one year since u joined..be patient, be more active.. wait wait i have been here since Decem 07 i havent made any request thread for any trackers i want to be a part of.. if somebody want to invite u they might think its too early coz u havent been that active here..
    yes i am with u ,, 1 year is not so much ,, But helping people don't depend on how many posts u have or how long are u ,, of course i am not new in torrent world , members here in ( some ) trackers can see my name (there) , and know that i deserve this ,, i know This is hard ,, but i continue repeating not impossible ,,
    Thanks for Advice ..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast