Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ftn REQ : Can it be ?!!!!

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Damn boy whats with the ass kissing the best way to get into these highly held trackers is through irc i believe...as much as they will put it loud n clear that you dont ask for invites in their channels,think of it as only applying to 1st time visitors...people who dont know how to create conversation and keep pestering for invites(ask like u r not asking lol)...

of course you will get kicked a couple of times,sometimes for no reason..but if u really want in its no biggie.the kicking is part of the conversation...conversation for some may even be months so take your time,but eventually they'll notice u and u will get invited..staff have alot of invites at their disposal and also statistically speaking they can't always be in a bad mood chances are at one point u will catch them in a good mood and they may throw one your way(i really hope am not misleading this guy,if someone could back me up.?)..my advice,keep this thread alive(yes,i have seen it happen in the few months i have been here..u may get it)but also to better the odds if time isnt a factor in your quest,try the irc thing...at least its what am doing
    also keep it up with the english man,eventually u will come to master it..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    Damn boy whats with the ass kissing the best way to get into these highly held trackers is through irc i believe...as much as they will put it loud n clear that you dont ask for invites in their channels,think of it as only applying to 1st time visitors...people who dont know how to create conversation and keep pestering for invites(ask like u r not asking lol)...

of course you will get kicked a couple of times,sometimes for no reason..but if u really want in its no biggie.the kicking is part of the conversation...conversation for some may even be months so take your time,but eventually they'll notice u and u will get invited..staff have alot of invites at their disposal and also statistically speaking they can't always be in a bad mood chances are at one point u will catch them in a good mood and they may throw one your way(i really hope am not misleading this guy,if someone could back me up.?)..my advice,keep this thread alive(yes,i have seen it happen in the few months i have been here..u may get it)but also to better the odds if time isnt a factor in your quest,try the irc thing...at least its what am doing
    also keep it up with the english man,eventually u will come to master it..
    lol , have fun man with your kissing job ,, keep trying as u wanna , and let me try in other ways , i feel that u have been kicked for many times ...
    aha , i would say i had some of my invites by this way who can know ?!
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 03-02-2009 at 10:21 PM.
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    who knows...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    hbkwarez's Avatar Warrior Within BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    it's almost 4 years am looking for FTN still...........

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by $SnoopDo2G$ View Post
    who knows...
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by hbkwarez View Post
    Wish u good luck mate , Ftn invites for all
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Red pirate's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Very tough i think .. wish you good luck

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Red pirate View Post

Very tough i think .. wish you good luck

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If you have a REAL friend who donated now is the time to invite you. If you don't have I don't think you'll ever join

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    If you have a REAL friend who donated now is the time to invite you. If you don't have I don't think you'll ever join

yeah man , i heard so , but bad luck i don't have a donor close friend there now , But i am still waiting for someone with an invite for me, as i heard there is some invites now for some members more than usual , for that i wrote this request to obtain one from any member there; who could help , i know this is hard but not impossible .
    Thanks for advice ..
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 03-04-2009 at 01:03 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by hbkwarez View Post
    That's a bit of an exaggeration....they haven't even been open for 3 years yet.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast