Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ftn REQ : Can it be ?!!!!

mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    First of all ,, many thanks to all members here who helped me before ,, and to all my friends who gave me invites to trackers i have ,, everyone know the fact when i promise about something i do ,, All my trackers are active , i am with the fact : take it to use it and do not take it only for collecting ...
    Sure , Not so many Giveaways , but i believe in the fact of helping others in Pms is better, here or somewhere only to gain new friends .

Now it is the hard part , i request Ftn ,, i know that it is so hard to be obtained ,, All of u know that in all trackers where i am ,, my name is there ,, All of u know that i am not a cheater , scammer or never did those shamfull things ..

I think As u know , ftn invite go only to one who deserves it , the one who could have the perfect tracker with its excellent pretime , content , ratioless download, fantastic forums , great community there ,- i am interesting to join to be in that community-. the one with trusted name who would keep that and deal with it in a right manner ..

i am nearly - as some say- in need of nothing , my trackers are enough for my needs , movies , games , TV , E-learning ,, then u say go and use them ,, stay away from ftn ,, i do not think so, u are in , so why not me ? ,,i wanna to enjoy that community and that tracker with its advantages like u ...

At last i will not keep that close , open for everyone who could help , Welcome to all spammers , Even if i get no invites on it ,, i will not be so unhappy, my friends here are more precious than anything , i am always the winner ...

Thanks For u all ....
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 03-03-2009 at 02:26 PM.
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Damn no offence but i cant understand what are you trying to say
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Do not make the same mistake that i did before when i tried to obtain FSC from here ,this kind of invites (invites to top sites) are not handled easy & are very rare ,you will not obtain invite to sites like this from public places like FST ,you need to make friends & be active in your other trackers & you may obtain the invite ,while your chance here is very very poor .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you don't have enough reps

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    rep is for traders.....
    you dont have enough POSTS.
    Ill leave the SPAM man to someone else Ithink.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You keep repeating the words ''perfect tracker''. There is no such thing.

I got some negative feedback for asking for info about FTN on my 20th post, I wonder what you're gonna get for requesting a FTN invite on you 60th.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    Do not make the same mistake that i did before when i tried to obtain FSC from here ,this kind of invites (invites to top sites) are not handled easy & are very rare ,you will not obtain invite to sites like this from public places like FST ,you need to make friends & be active in your other trackers & you may obtain the invite ,while your chance here is very very poor .

Thanks for your kind words , I wanna to try my luck here ,, And as i say if no invites , no prob friend ...

Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    As i see ,, That is not the real thing to know about me ...

Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    rep is for traders.....
    you dont have enough POSTS.
    Ill leave the SPAM man to someone else Ithink.

u can say all what u wanna ,, welcome to all of FST members , I know that i have no enough posts i know , But anyone could see my name in other forums/trackers will know that i am a trusted member, afraid of nothing .

Still waiting Brothers ...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    You keep repeating the words ''perfect tracker''. There is no such thing.

I got some negative feedback for asking for info about FTN on my 20th post, I wonder what you're gonna get for requesting a FTN invite on you 60th.

I said perfect tracker bro , not for all here , meaning -for me if u well understood my words- ,, As i said i wanna to be a part of that ..

Aha , i know , the same words not enough posts ,, u are right , But as i say who know my name in where i am in ,, will know that i deserve ,,, u give invites to a trusted member not to one who would spoil everything ...
    Thanks for advice ..
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 03-02-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    He was being facetious.
    Although rep points aren't only for trading they are seen by many people as having negative connotations.
    Rule of thumb if you want to get into certain trackers the fewer the rep points the better.(zero in the most extreme cases)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    walkman79's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    The_Martinator is right, there is no such perfect tracker. FTN has a very good tracker but their forums are not fantastic at all.
    As Ahmed047 said, if you make friends in your other trackers you will probably find someone that can help you, irc is the best way to know new people. But I don't think you made a mistake by posting here, I know some people who got into ftn by requesting here.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    He was being facetious.
    Although rep points aren't only for trading they are seen by many people as having negative connotations.
    Rule of thumb if you want to get into certain trackers the fewer the rep points the better.(zero in the most extreme cases)
    Thanks IdolEyes to make that clear , u know, u always gain my respect for helping me , i owe a lot for u ..

Quote Originally Posted by walkman79 View Post
    The_Martinator is right, there is no such perfect tracker. FTN has a very good tracker but their forums are not fantastic at all.
    As Ahmed047 said, if you make friends in your other trackers you will probably find someone that can help you, irc is the best way to know new people. But I don't think you made a mistake by posting here, I know some people who got into ftn by requesting here.
    Thanks mate for your kind post ,i know about the tracker and i post before i wanna to be a part of that as i think it will be good for me, about irc i keep trying to do so , but u know FTN invites are not too many , so i thought if i wrote a request here a kind member would see it and help me ..
    Last edited by mark_over_mars; 03-02-2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast