Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seedbox Vs RS ??!!?

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It's great when you can find what you're looking for. Which at most sites you can find new content with MS links. But for older content, not so much...

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    if you are using a box to boost your ratio its not like you have to keep getting one every month...1 or 2 months should give you enough of a buffer to leech off of for a long time.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Nothing can compare to the chasing, racing, layout and community of some private trackers.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah only if u have enuff time for it .. To keep things in perspective i use private trackers to download stuff .. Basically i do that .. Rest of u folks just have way too much time on your hands

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Easier to find content, no need to worry about viruses.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    beansis's Avatar Pussy Liquor
    I think mu is better and less expensive than rs in general, except rs is more common and has more foreign and hard to find material
    megashares, imo, is basically the same as usenet, as far as content goes

main downside of direct download is that there is no encrypted connection

. . .my $00.02

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Nothing can compare to the chasing, racing, layout and community of some private trackers.
    I guess... If you're into that sort of thing... But some of us only want to illegaly download files.

Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    And in my experience neither of these comments are true. There's been a lot of content that I could find on warez forums that I couldn't on the bittorrent trackers. And I've never gotten a virus from any of the sites I've downloaded from.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 08-07-2009 at 03:07 AM.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I guess... If you're into that sort of thing... But some of us only want to illegaly download files.
    Right. Also on warez forums you can find stuff found nowhere else, although that can be said with torrents as well sometimes.

I think the best solution is to have a seedbox and RS premium account .

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line

And in my experience neither of these comments are true. There's been a lot of content that I could find on warez forums that I couldn't on the bittorrent trackers. And I've never gotten a virus from any of the sites I've downloaded from.
    I've never actually DLed with warez-bb, but it seems like almost anyone can post a link. A lot of torrent sites have strict upload rules and only allow uploaders to upload. Surely that should be safer?

10. File Sharing   -   #20

I've never actually DLed with warez-bb, but it seems like almost anyone can post a link. A lot of torrent sites have strict upload rules and only allow uploaders to upload. Surely that should be safer?
    Yes somewhat, but then again there are trusted uploaders on say - for example - warez-bb (areg, nVidia, and a few others come to mind), and you usually look at the guy's post count and comments before downloading.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast