Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seedbox Vs RS ??!!?

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I guess... If you're into that sort of thing... But some of us only want to illegaly download files.

And in my experience neither of these comments are true. There's been a lot of content that I could find on warez forums that I couldn't on the bittorrent trackers. And I've never gotten a virus from any of the sites I've downloaded from.
    I've never actually DLed with warez-bb, but it seems like almost anyone can post a link. A lot of torrent sites have strict upload rules and only allow uploaders to upload. Surely that should be safer?
    This is whats the beauty of it .. I dont need to have scene Axx to upload a torrent in pvt tracker .. Thats the reason why so much content is possible ..

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    beethoven's Avatar Poster
    do all the big releases, like hd content, come out at RS then?
    I prefer torrents, but more because of not knowing RS that well

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by beethoven View Post
    do all the big releases, like hd content, come out at RS then?
    I prefer torrents, but more because of not knowing RS that well
    Depends on the forum you're on. On the high profile forums like tehPARADOX, Warez-BB, WarezScene, HD-BB etc there are tons of RS links.

Just look around
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    ^^ but doesnt have RS have daily restrictions ? Or are they removed ?

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    beethoven's Avatar Poster
    ""A premium account enables you to download 5 Gigabyte per day, that's 5.000.000.000 byte. The volume not used is automatically transferred to the following day, up to a maximum of 25 gigabyte.""

25 is not that much

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I think its hard to pick one.Personally as we speak at the moment,i get nearly all my stuff through warez forums.They are more convenient for me coz with travel and everything I just can't find the time to leech and still be able to seed to a 1:1.But its a shame what's happening to BT.From ratio whores to level whores to kids who think they are l33+ coz they pirate from certain trackers,i mean its all just ridiculous.
    as for content,i'd say warez forums most definitely take it.BT may have the occasional rare flick or series but overall I don't think it matches to what's shared on these 1 click hosts and don't even get me started on retention.
    Am even tempted to say that the only good thing that's left of BT is the irc and perhaps the occasional nice forums.
    Anyways just my 2 cents.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Even though I do realize this is a "seedbox" vs rs debate, you do have to realize that torrenting has the option of being completely free, and unless you want to be on the most "l33t" of sites, you don't really need a seedbox to survive. With RS you're severely limited unless you are able to pay a hefty monthly fee for a premium account. TL has all the content you'll ever need, and its a breeze to seed at, = free.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    for me i prefer rs its more easier and cheaper and for me its more comfortable no need to seed back .

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Even though I do realize this is a "seedbox" vs rs debate, you do have to realize that torrenting has the option of being completely free, and unless you want to be on the most "l33t" of sites, you don't really need a seedbox to survive. With RS you're severely limited unless you are able to pay a hefty monthly fee for a premium account. TL has all the content you'll ever need, and its a breeze to seed at, = free.
    I've extended my account with points every month for a year now. The points never seem to run out.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Besides, that so-called "hefy monthly fee", is only a few measly dollars(he must have gotten that confused with a seedboxes monthly fee).
    Last edited by Funkin'; 08-11-2009 at 04:05 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast