Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Most important member on FST.

pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    You need to check your prostate, your alucinations are out of control.
    You don't like Fire63 because she doesn't care about you, she ignores you, get over it, be a man and leave her alone, little boy.
    When a woman doesn't give you conversation, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    fire63 considers Mage as a rival, that's why she's so agressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun.T.Claps View Post

I thought you were a bot?!!?11!!!
    she is.
    btw i put her on ignore.
    You can't ignore her, you thrive for attention, she ignores you lol lol
    Last edited by pentomato; 04-09-2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #72
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    At this point I'm lost

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #73
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    You don't like Fire63 because she doesn't care about you, she ignores you, get over it, be a man and leave her alone, little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fun.T.Claps View Post

I thought you were a bot?!!?11!!!
    she is.
    btw i put her on ignore.
    lol, this piece of sh*t pursue me everywhere i post in order to play the superhero... for sure you're a good dog but you're also a serious retard as i already stated before.
    so let me repeat it once again:
    1. kissing her ass all the day ("luv ya darling", "muaaaakssss" and so on) won't help. You must realize that you'll never meet her irl and actually, i don't think she cares much about you. Wake up boy, you're on the net.
    2. That's not directed only to you but to all those young members invading filesharing and kissing veteran members asses, you know, all those contemptible trance addicts with chicks avatars who try their best to make friends in order to earn respect and get in their "DR34m Tr4cK3rS".
    3. I put her on ignore some days ago but yesterday, after replying to your lame attack, i unignored her (i was pretty sure she would open her mouth). Bingo! I was right on this one, i noticed she insulted me in some of her posts while she was ignored.
    4. Seriously, how can a mother be so agressive and vulgar ? She's not a teenager anymore, she has kids, she's married... and she acts worse
    than a child, fighting and claiming ownership for open signup links, blaming Mage for posting pictures while she use terrible (large) fonts, ridiculous smileys, glitters-banners etc etc... I don't know, maybe it's because she's a native from Texas who knows

At least, you'll be able to laugh at my "Disabled Privs" status after this post

PS: hey pentoshit, what are you waiting for ? you're on this thread since 2h
    damn, start living!
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #74
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    cinephilia and cabalo
    wath a double

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #75
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun

she is.
    btw i put her on ignore.
    lol, this piece of sh*t pursue me everywhere i post in order to play the superhero... for sure you're a good dog but you're also a serious retard as i already stated before.
    so let me repeat it once again:
    1. kissing her ass all the day ("luv ya darling", "muaaaakssss" and so on) won't help. You must realize that you'll never meet her irl and actually, i don't think she cares much about you. Wake up boy, you're on the net.
    2. That's not directed only to you but to all those young members invading filesharing and kissing veteran members asses, you know, all those contemptible trance addicts with chicks avatars who try their best to make friends in order to earn respect and get in their "DR34m Tr4cK3rS".
    3. I put her on ignore some days ago but yesterday, after replying to your lame attack, i unignored her (i was pretty sure she would open her mouth). Bingo! I was right on this one, i noticed she insulted me in some of her posts while she was ignored.
    4. Seriously, how can a mother be so agressive and vulgar ? She's not a teenager anymore, she has kids, she's married... and she acts worse
    than a child, fighting and claiming ownership for open signup links, blaming Mage for posting pictures while she use terrible (large) fonts, ridiculous smileys, glitters-banners etc etc... I don't know, maybe it's because she's a native from Texas who knows

PS: hey pentoshit, what are you waiting for ? you're on this thread since 2h
    damn, start living!
    I never said I loved her, and I could care less about been like by anyone here.
    Just leave her alone, many times she ignored you on that thread and you continue acting like a little kid.
    You must be one of those abusers, that doesn't take no for an answeer from any woman, guess what? Not here, not today. grow up little boy.
    I just can't believe any man in his right mind, would talk like that about a woman, hey bro, your mom is a woman too, so enough with the bashing already.
    Last edited by pentomato; 04-10-2009 at 01:20 AM.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #76
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    When you receive a warning, do you never take note?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #77
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I do... but sometimes, people force you to be 'rude'
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #78
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    LOL, was that directed at me? This was my first post about her and probably the last.
    Last edited by redMonster; 04-10-2009 at 04:37 AM.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #79
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Oh dear, this is some funny reading.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #80
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Not anymore.

When posting in this section, please make certain that your posts are staying on topic.
    Last edited by Skizo; 04-10-2009 at 12:01 PM.

yo

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678