Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another BCG question for Stoi

Hi Stoi,

My BCG account stopped working (I cannot log in).
    I believe I last logged in about 2.5 months ago.

I tried emailing you several times with my full login data
    but got no reply.

My login name is Itay25.

Do you think you can help me?

Itay

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i searched for that username in the userlist but no results. are you sure you've used the site since the keyword thing was implemented?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    its gone mate, you will have to try to get back in with a referral i am afraid.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Dolphin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Itay28 View Post
    My BCG account stopped working (I cannot log in).
    I believe that answers your own question. Nobody wants to have inactive members on a tracker! U should have been more active and pay attention too the site (not that i'm a member) but i've heard they send out confirms from time to time, to see if people are active or not, and if not, (your case), they ban the account.

Sorry but i think the only way for u to become a member again is if u were a high class user or a have been a user there for quite some time... Thats my guess but u'll have to wait to stoi to confirm it...

If u were one of those 2 above i would recommend u to edit the post and say it, then maybe Stoi will let u in again, in one condition (u'll be active this time)...
    Last edited by Dolphin; 03-04-2009 at 01:58 PM.
    Good albums - Use your illusion 1 & 2 and Appetite for destruction

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

This may be why it's gone. Did you park it?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I have been an active user.

I have been a user for almost 5 years (with a deletion of my account once when they switched to a new system)

I have downloaded several dozens and my ratio was well over 1:1.

I know about the 90 days policy and read any BCG mail I get, this is why I was surprised when I could not log in.

Stoi,

Can you tell me why was my account deleted?
    What do you mean by referral? I am not a member of any torrent site but BCG
    Last edited by Itay28; 03-04-2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well it is 60 days unparked, and 90 days parked.

so if you did not park your account, then bye bye account, if you did and it really was 2.5 months, it still should be there, but as it is not there, then i would presume you did not park it.

as for referrals, its like invites, i have just give every member 1 referral 2 days ago, so you may get lucky, you could also try hanging out in our IRC #waitingroom sometimes people get lucky, but only if they are active in there, if you just sit in there waiting you wont get anything, participate though and you may. (not saying 100% you will, but you might)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Well... I guess that is that.

I am very busy (hence not login in 2.5 months) and
    the possibility of me attending a chat room, and being active, are slim to none.

I will not sit here and criticize your methods, but it seems awfully sad that a veteran user of 5+ years with a good ratio such as myself, losses his account and have to cross his fingers and pray to get back in (given that he sits in the chat room keeps a high activity volume)

I'm sorry it had to end like this.

It's been a good 5+ years.

good luck with the site

Itay

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    but the rules state. if you do not login for 2 months, you loose your account.

not my fault is it, and most other sites its 42 days, and some 14 days.

so....

if you cant be arsed to sign in once in that time, your lookout i am afraid, i offered you a way back, if you dont want it fine, but at least the offer is there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well... I guess that is that.

I am very busy (hence not login in 2.5 months) and
    the possibility of me attending a chat room, and being active, are slim to none.

I will not sit here and criticize your methods, but it seems awfully sad that a veteran user of 5+ years with a good ratio such as myself, losses his account and have to cross his fingers and pray to get back in (given that he sits in the chat room keeps a high activity volume)

I'm sorry it had to end like this.

It's been a good 5+ years.

good luck with the site

Itay
    I'm sometimes busy myself. But you know logging in takes half a minute (at least at BCG, lol). I can't imgine beeing so busy that I would not be able to find a half a minute to login.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast