Thread: WTF What .CD disabled my account

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I just got the account yesterday and downloaded only 1 file and I go log in today my account is disabled. WTF is up with that? Damn file was only 87MB

this is what I get

"Your account has been disabled.
    This is either due to inactivity or rule violation."

Just got account so not for inactivity. Rule violation my ass only downloaded 1 file and been seeding it since even though it never got any leechers. Didn't post on forums either.
    Last edited by apollooff320; 03-05-2009 at 01:39 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Did you receive the invite from a public giveaway?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I asked for it in the request section and someone that didn't even post in the thread pmed me and gave it to me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Did you sign up with your FST username? You should just go to the What.cd irc and ask them what's up. You never know, you may be able to get it back.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Did you sign up with your FST username? You should just go to the What.cd irc and ask them what's up. You never know, you may be able to get it back.
    NO...it pisses me off but I'm not even going to bother with it. I have Waffles and STMusic and the browse menus on those sites don't look so damn confusing.
    Last edited by apollooff320; 03-05-2009 at 01:50 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Go to their IRC server and find out the reason why, you could possible get it re-enabled aswell.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    U could of been banned for a number of reasons, mosy probably because of the public giveaway also u dont know ur invitee might of done something wrong so they might of decided to ban him and all the people he invited.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    yeah, better if you just go there check what's going on. could be a million reasons.