Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tuddor giveaway

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ok i decided to make your day a better one.I like this community a lot and hope to make many friends here.In case you are looking for a specific tracker do look at these and tell me if you need any:

i have for you 6xIPT
    Demonoid codes
    1xRevtt
    1xwaffles
    1xCzone
    1xkaragarga
    1xmusictorrents
    1xscenelife
    1xtrancebooster
    1xSceneFZ
    1xTBS
    1xFT*(if i can't find an eligible candidate for this one i will keep it until further notice)

ok these are the rules of "engagement"
    1--at least 200 posts for any tracker shown to prevent fraud attempts and HIT&RUN from this community and tracker aswell
    2--2 screens (notmodiffied ofcourse)with your best 2 trackers with positive ratios
    3--at least 1 ss with over 100 gigs upload (pls do not forward fake ss for i can verify every info u might provide so it will be a nasty day for any faker i might discover)
    4--utorrent statistics(the above request aplly too)
    5--your email adress (gmail preferably)
    Last edited by tuddor; 03-07-2009 at 02:32 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    is FT* ftn or ftm?
    very good GA.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i please have waffles invite thanks in advance

ratios
    http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?im...stratioof5.png

speedtest
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/403548109.png

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    your PM box is probably full, or it will get full soon.
    nice giveaway and my advice is to choose wisely.
    i dont qualify for the last one because of the number of posts but I still wish good luck to everybody in competition.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by uqc View Post
    is FT* ftn or ftm?
    very good GA.
    well it is Face the music not the infamous FTN but the other ones are themselves..i said all this *(if i can't find an eligible candidate for this one i will keep it until further notice) because i like it a lot since it has a no ratio system and good comunity.
    Last edited by tuddor; 03-07-2009 at 04:28 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ramola View Post
    can i please have waffles invite thanks in advance

ratios
    http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?im...stratioof5.png

speedtest
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/403548109.png

bro what exactly am i seeing here ...why are these ss cenzored??? how do i know these ss are even yours?? ok so u did that in order for me not to verify your accounts...ok well i guess that diqualifies you bro..sorry but as i've said i will be very careful to whom i accept.PLS DO NOT SEND CENSORED SCREENS FOR I WILL NOT TAKE THEM INTO CONSIDERATION.I just want to fullfill your dreams regarding the above trackers by offering the posibility to join these communities for free .There is nothing strange and no hidden intentions guys.All i require is u beeing serious and motivated when applying for a certain tracker

Quote Originally Posted by itsmansoorali View Post
    bro i said no censored screens...why did u not leave to be seen who is the owner of the iplay account u showed in ss?It is obvious the tracker in your screen is Iplay but i want to see who is the owner in order to check myslf if the ss is truly accurate.Ok so i am not trying to increase my posts number but i believe everibody deserves an answer for it's enquiry.So i repeat myself...donot send cnsored screens for u are disqualified
    Last edited by tuddor; 03-07-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    BRO all of us will get caught if we let u see our usernames so bro thats why we have censored them, this must be your first giveaway if u don't even know that its not safe to show those things. you can ask for the non censored versions only in pm and even that is unsafe so consider that BRO.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I would just like to reiterate what ramola said .
    Even if you have nothing to hide it is never a good idea to post uncensored info anywhere unless you are absolutely sure who are dealing with.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I would just like to reiterate what ramola said .
    Even if you have nothing to hide it is never a good idea to post uncensored info anywhere unless you are absolutely sure who are dealing with.
    i understand ..i just wanted to make sure i accept serious members and not fakers.I can't see any harm on showing info on account.

Quote Originally Posted by ramola View Post
    BRO all of us will get caught if we let u see our usernames so bro thats why we have censored them, this must be your first giveaway if u don't even know that its not safe to show those things. you can ask for the non censored versions only in pm and even that is unsafe so consider that BRO.

i do not really understand since this is not a trade but a giveaway....any tracker owner should understand the meaning of this...U are not trading u're account...so why and by whom ar u beeing caught?? u simply show u're info...it's not like u are selling trading u're account.
    Last edited by tuddor; 03-07-2009 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast