Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bitme help

hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    why can't you explain the mistake in one sentence?
    be succinct, concise and clear....double talk gets you booted.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    What is your deal Raviel, just tell everybody why your account was disabled. If it is that hard i suggest you close this thread because having several pages of members trying to guess your problems is just pathetic.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Sheriff is right. If your account was disabled? There is Really no chance of having it re-enabled unless you visit the help IRC. Posting here will not help at all.

As far as closing the thread, i do not think the OP can.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    sheriff 01 I didnt made this thread so that people can guess my problem , I made it because I wanted to find a staff member here

pone44 I cant visit de irc , if I could I would go there and tell my problem instead of making here a thread

It seems I must tell the problem I had in public since in other ways no one helps , so now some months ago I made an account for a friend ( of course he got the invite I just made the account )with my email and it got disabled with my email , dont know why and didn't mattered for me because it wasn't my fault as I didnt had an account there in the past and didn't even donwloaded a torrent or posted anything in forum , now some days ago I made an account for ME and with the same email as I used then , this was my fault, but I thought they will understand what happened and dont do anything to me .

I think the hard part is to show that the first account I made wasn't for me but for someone else .
    Last edited by Raviel; 03-10-2009 at 12:11 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    you see? the case is not that bad. The problem here is that he can't talk at bitme IRC (fix IP I guess). I tried to do it myself but at bitme IRC they don't discuss other people's account.

What I already told Raviel is that he should go somewhere else and use another computer with another IP and give it another try.

Anyway... I really think that what he's saying is true because, who would try to make an all new account using an e-mail even knowing that an account with that same e-mail already got disabled?

Raviel, I think that you only have to prove to them that you're talking the truth but if that other guy got banned for cheating... Well, you helped a cheater get in there... They may find that it's better just to keep you out, just for precaution.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Well I could have had more chances if I could show the conversation with that user I helped , but it has been to many months ago and the conversation isn't anymore on my archive , and with the problem of helping a cheater / trader or what else can it be , I dont think it is such a problem if I am helpful , I try to help who I can how I can and you can never say about a person that you know him 100% .

I also have a different ip now from what I had some months ago when I made an account for someone , so if I was just a cheater / trader I wouldn't have used a name that was almost the same as the email from now and then .

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    bump

Any idea how I can talk with a bitme staff member ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
    bump

Any idea how I can talk with a bitme staff member ?
    Have you already tried the IRC from another computer?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Nope , didn't tried but at it seems in other ways I cant I think this is a solution .

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    To be honest I can't see you finding a Bitme staff member to contact here. There were two here at one time but one is now disabled and the other hasn't been here for over 3 months.

Your only option is finding a way to get heard on irc like 7th said.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast