View Poll Results: Which do you use (like better)?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • utorrent

124 74.70%
  • vuze

42 25.30%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Vuze vs. utorrent

harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mahhht View Post
    utorrent is simple and small

Keep It Simple Stupid!!
    PHAIL!
    Spoiler: Show

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    i did not say no1 cant have their opinions cant u just accept i think utorrent is better then vuze and so do the majority of people on this poll and the majority of people round the world simple...
    No...and what a load of crap...
    Urrrr no u are a retard if u think thats a load of crap, if that was not the case why is utorrent the most used bittorent client in the world???? So u tell me if most people round the world did not think utorrent was the best, why is it the most used client??? Do we all just use the 2nd rate stuff for jokes.
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 03-11-2009 at 06:17 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2

No...and what a load of crap...
    Urrrr no u are a retard if u think thats a load of crap, if that was not the case why is utorrent the most used bittorent client in the world???? So u tell me if most people round the world did not think utorrent was the best, why is it the most used client??? Do we all just use the 2nd rate stuff for jokes.
    excuse me but most of those "users" don't have the slightest idea what bitorrent is, and haven't tried out vuze....that's like saying that waffles are better than pancackes without tasting pancakes(i like waffles bette )...

if it were a popularity contest utorrent would win outright, but we're talking about the "better" client and saying that utorrent is actually a better client than vuze is sh*t...
    Last edited by harshytkage; 03-12-2009 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Spoiler: Show

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    When you use Vuze. do you enable Encyption? I try both. for Utorrent, I enable Encryption. for vuze, i disable. should I enable encryption for vuze? or it's not necessary

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Ka0s914's Avatar Poster
    I <3 vuze the only reason i had animosity towards it was because i thought they got rid of the classic interface but they didnt so im still happy =)

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1

excuse me but most of those "users" don't have the slightest idea what bitorrent is, and haven't tried out vuze....that's like saying that waffles are better than pancackes without tasting pancakes(i like waffles bette )...

if it were a popularity contest utorrent would win outright, but we're talking about the "better" client and saying that utorrent is actually a better client than vuze is sh*t...
    Tell me y utorrent is better then vuze is shit?????. u think that a btclient that was out 2 years before utorrents would be more popular. So i dont buy that excuse of not everyone has tried it shit.
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 03-12-2009 at 05:06 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    For the record, i hate Vuze.

Yes i have installed all new versions of Azureus and Vuze just to see what all the fuss is about, and its just a horrible client, all i want to do it upload and download, thats it, nothing more, but all the silly options in vuze were just that silly, i hated it.

and all these plugins is why i hate it as well, i wont put the name of the mod, but is a nasty mod for private trackers you can get for it.

But then i dont really like utorrent either lol but for ME it is the better of the 2, and yes i do have s decent PC and i run Vista (so i am not one that harps on about resource heavy, bollocks.)

The best one i have ever used was Bittornado, just a shame its stuck on 0.3.18 for years and not being updated at all.

So i use utorrent but i am not that keen on it, I hate Vuze as most of the shit in it is pointless (and its java), but if Bittornado was still being developed, i would be using that.
    Last edited by stoi; 03-12-2009 at 05:18 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    have you tried deluge stoi ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hm, it seems the thread has turned into a fight over which of the two is better. certainly not my intention.

Anyway, utorrent has all the features I need. There was one that was missing but one of the latest versions have that one (you can change each file's location, usefull for preseeding).
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    have you tried deluge stoi ?
    deluge has some problems but is definitely the better of the new clients when you compare it to halite (this is my opinion no offense to the developers) I quite like it and it's definitely the closest client to UTorrent that's open source. Though some trackers have it banned as a beta which it well and truly is.

@harshytkage, just so you know at one time Azureus/Vuze was the most popular bittorrent client. It lost that mantel to UTorrent for a variety of reasons mainly because people's systems weren't as good then and they didn't want all the bells and whistles they just wanted a client that worked without slowing down all the other shit they did on their PC.

Over time UTorrent got the best rap and that's why most people use it. Not because they don't know what BT is...lol. There's nothing like a UTorrent v Azureus thread to bring out the flame...this one is quite pleasant in the scheme of things. Must be the poll.
    Last edited by sear; 03-13-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast