Thread: Mass Effect 2 tease

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

2. Games   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Yeah I seen some info on this in Gameinformer, can't wait The first Mass Effect is $19.99, and was one of my favorite games, in fact going to buy it next time I'm over by Gamestop.
    [center]

3. Games   -   #3
    I'll buy it if they don't do that stupid 3-install limit again. I'm not putting up with that s*** any more.

4. Games   -   #4
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The first game was great. I can olny hope the second is just as good if not better than the first. I hope they allow you to switch characters this time.
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
    I'll buy it if they don't do that stupid 3-install limit again. I'm not putting up with that s*** any more.
    If you get the Steam version for $20.00, it comes without the DRM.

6. Games   -   #6
    I'm not going to give more money to the douchebags at EA for something I already paid for. They should let those of us who already own ME activate it on Steam, or at the very least pay a small fee ($5 or less).
    Last edited by Overlord; 02-24-2009 at 05:25 PM.

7. Games   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    The first game was great. I can olny hope the second is just as good if not better than the first. I hope they allow you to switch characters this time.
    Yeah, I assumed since it was bioware they would have dont that with the first. It was annoying the first few hours of the game.

8. Games   -   #8
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Yeah, I assumed since it was bioware they would have dont that with the first. It was annoying the first few hours of the game.
    Well, I can't remember of a bad bioware rpg game. I bet they know exactly what to do...

btw, I don't know about you all but everytime I think about bioware I think about baldur's gate too Maybe that's why we wish we could take control of other characters too.

9. Games   -   #9
    Loved mass effect, can't wait for this one. I want a new KoToR or Jade Empure.

10. Games   -   #10
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I too am really looking forward to ME2...hopefully they won't just recycle the same buildings on each planet like they did on the first one