Thread: Reset Icon?

Is There a Quick And Easy Way To Reset All My Icons Back To XP Default?

Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    If I remember correctly icon packager will reset them to the default buttons.

Edit: I am not sure if it sets it back to what they were when it was installed or the default, but i think that is the default.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by toddiscool@20 September 2003 - 13:47
    If I remember correctly icon packager will reset them to the default buttons.

Edit: I am not sure if it sets it back to what they were when it was installed or the default, but i think that is the default.
    i no i tried that but half of them didnt change back

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    hehe dap i feel ur pain i accidentally erased my sound scheme and was unable to figure out how to get it back. Luckily the sound scheme is not such a big deal cuz there's always the default.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@20 September 2003 - 14:01
    hehe dap i feel ur pain i accidentally erased my sound scheme and was unable to figure out how to get it back.  Luckily the sound scheme is not such a big deal cuz there's always the default.
    LOL

but the thing that is p**sing me off is that some files have that OPEN WITH icon but the file still opens. looks like i may have to go to Folder Options and change them back manually

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Dapa wot u need is MicroAngelo, cos u can change the apperance of every Icon, so there 4 u can change each icon back 2 default, i had the same problem, and it fixed it 4 me...

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    k thanks metro il get it now

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    it's an Icon edting program, the bad side u have 2 change each Individual icon so it cud set u back a half hour or so..

sum screen shots

hit the change button

once u have ressed the change button u get the choice of wot u want 2 change the icon into 2..

hope this helps a little

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    thanks for that "mini guide" lol

its working!
    thanks metro B)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Stardock icon packager software has a quick way to restore all xp icons to defualts.