Can be downloaded from http://xs.tech.nu/pgpr6.htmThe latest optimizations include:
- Now only performs tests when the tcptable has changed.
- Now uses a quick lookup table instead of variable by variable comparisons to detect which connections are new and which are existing/old.
- No longer tries to convert 0 to 0.0.0.0 before ignoring those connections.
- Only writes connection log every 32 connections (or.. when the application closes/when the log is requested)
- Shouldn't use up 25+MB any more. (May go upto 15MB though.)
- PG now uses a 'white-list' so that recently approved connections aren't compared against the large IP database.