Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how can i get my pass in FSC

taktak's Avatar im out BT Rep: +2
    i don't know the Pin Code ???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyGame View Post
    We have been having some problems. You have 3 choices.

1. join our support irc.xevion.net #FSC-Support
    2. pm me here
    3. Recover your account with pin and login name

Sorry for the inconvenience,

//FiftyGame
    try this

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    i wish people would search before posting a new thread, theres gotta be at least 10 of these topics in the past month alone.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    i wish people would search before posting a new thread, theres gotta be at least 10 of these topics in the past month alone.
    Man I wish people would think before telling people to search before posting.

You CAN'T search for fsc. The minimum search string is 4 chars. Makes searching these forums all but impossible, since most if not all sites use 3 letter alias's.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

You CAN'T search for fsc. The minimum search string is 4 chars. Makes searching these forums all but impossible, since most if not all sites use 3 letter alias's.
    I wish you had a brain, but thats too much to ask for...

people can search for "fsc password" or "fsc account" or a bunch of other things. Never did I say to search for only fsc.

edit: Think outside the box
    Last edited by ben99; 03-11-2009 at 08:32 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

people can search for "fsc password" or "fsc account" or a bunch of other things. Never did I say to search for only fsc.

Yea... you must not use computer much. go try it yourself, but dont complain when you get 1k posts that all contain the word 'password' but have absolutely nothing to do with FSC.

Seriously, dont advise people to do something you haven't tried yourself. Searching seems easy enough, but as I pointed out, it is not as easy to search this forum as it should be.

And thanks for the brain comment. I'm trying to help, you're being an asshat.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 03-11-2009 at 08:39 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7

people can search for "fsc password" or "fsc account"(without the quotes) or a bunch of other things. Never did I say to search for only fsc.

Yea... you must not use computer much. go try it yourself, but dont complain when you get 1k posts that all contain the word 'password' but have absolutely nothing to do with FSC.

Seriously, dont advise people to do something you haven't tried yourself. Searching seems easy enough, but as I pointed out, it is not as easy to search this forum as it should be.

And thanks for the brain comment. I'm trying to help, you're being an asshat.
    I did try it, and to make sure I did it again right now. I typed in "fsc password" (without the quotes) and guess what? I got results, yes the search actually works, who would have thought of that? Obscene yeah I know.

Sure not all the results were related to fsc, but for example the first topic was and all you had to do was scroll down a little, to find another TWO topics relating to problems.

So yeah not sure why you think that you would find 1k results that had nothing to do with FSC, maybe you should try using the search. I mean searching the forums for me is a piece of cake but according to your logic I must be an exception.

As for being an asshat, Im not trying to be one, but the sheer stupidity in your past two posts have brought that quality of mine out.
    Last edited by ben99; 03-11-2009 at 09:21 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Your post was generically stating that people should search before posting. My post pointed out that searching here is not an easy task.

The example here is not a good one, because as you said, it has been posted frequently here recently.

But, how would the OP know if something had or had not been posted on FST recently without either searching or posting and asking?

Lets say he asked this a month from now. My guess, you would have the same reply for him. But, he would not be able to find what he needed by searching, since he would have pages of usless results not related to FSC.

My point was less directed at this specific example. It was more aimed at the people like you, who could post and help, but instead spout off usless stuff like 'you should have searched first'

Edit: let me make it easy for ya, searching in quotes should either search for exact string, or only posts containing all words, But instead it returns any post with any word. Not very helpful when you can't just search for 'fsc' (too short)
    Last edited by Tokeman; 03-11-2009 at 09:11 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Your post was generically stating that people should search before posting. My post pointed out that searching here is not an easy task.

The example here is not a good one, because as you said, it has been posted frequently here recently.

But, how would the OP know if something had or had not been posted on FST recently without either searching or posting and asking?

Lets say he asked this a month from now. My guess, you would have the same reply for him. But, he would not be able to find what he needed by searching, since he would have pages of usless results not related to FSC.

My point was less directed at this specific example. It was more aimed at the people like you, who could post and help, but instead spout off usless stuff like 'you should have searched first'
    Let's look back on this thread and your posts.

1.You said you CAN'T search for fsc because its a 3 letter word. I proved you wrong.

2. You then said the search doesnt work. I again proved you wrong with the fsc example, which is what you used in the first place.

3. Now you say that FSC is a bad example because it's been used often.

So thats now twice where you've been wrong. I mean why continue? And your last post isnt about to change your losing trend. Your position/opinion is obviously flawed.

You say:

Well if he had searched he would have seen whether that topic had recently been answered, therefore he would not have had to ask. My whole point was that he should have searched.

You can't predict what I will do, unless you can see the future. Can you??? ARE YOU SPECIALLL? OMG, YOU MUST BE.

If the op searches and doesnt find any recent topics relating to his problem then by all means post and ask. My post was that this was a topic that had been asked SO MANY times in the past month that if he would have searched, he would have found something.

Anyways please stop replying, you arent doing yourself a favor in doing so.

edit: I didn't use quotes, those quotes were just meant to show you what exactly I typed.
    Last edited by ben99; 03-11-2009 at 09:18 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Whatever man, re-read my last post, it answers every point you made, and also:
    you can't search for 'fsc'

The following errors occurred with your search:
    1. Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    and if you add a term, you don't get fsc only related results. If a topic had NOT BEEN DISCUSED recently, you WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FIND IT EASILY.

That was the point, nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't an attack on you, it was an attack on telling people to search for stuff they CAN'T
    You are an idiot
    Last edited by Tokeman; 03-11-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast