Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {req} ftn

Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    First I'd like to say that I'm not really expecting this request to be filled, and it's more of a "it can't hurt to ask" type thing. I know FTN has given out some invites during the past few days and, being a tracker I'd really enjoy, I can only try.

FTN! the 0-day ratiofree tracker that is probably #1 on many people's list and by far one of the hardest ones to get in to. My main reasons for wanting in are because of the "ratio free" aspect and the strong community. I know places like PtN and FTN are very community heavy, which is nice twist for a PT. A lot of the trackers I'm on don't have the most active communities and being on one of this sort would definitly be something I'd want to experience.

So, I know my chances are slim to none but better than not asking at all. I know I don't need it, nor does anyone else for that matter, but it would be a unique change for me, to say the least.

If anyone has any considerations I'd happily post some profile links/screens and a speedtest.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    your chances are probably better than 90% of the latest FTN requests here... not that they aren't slim anyway, but better.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    well...if some ahem..."other" requests have been filled(and i have absolutely no distant idea why or how) your's seems pretty decent...
    Spoiler: Show

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    well...if some ahem..."other" requests have been filled(and i have absolutely no distant idea why or how) your's seems pretty decent...
    of course those other ones are a lot of crap made from dupe accounts wanting to make fun of you guys. just don't buy that crap.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I hope you get invited Col. Skillz. You seem like a pretty nice person.

Good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Col. Skillz View Post
    First I'd like to say that I'm not really expecting this request to be filled, and it's more of a "it can't hurt to ask" type thing. I know FTN has given out some invites during the past few days and, being a tracker I'd really enjoy, I can only try.
    yes ,your request is difficult but good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Skillz View Post
    I know I don't need it, nor does anyone else for that matter
    i do not like this line !!! ,one should request any tracker only when he need it & will use it .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i want to dilute this req with only one fact. i dont want tell anything except the thing that he ddnt care of pming me in my last tl ga there
    my pm box was full, but before i added post number 9 i cleared it and after 3 days were passed he even ddnt answer in the topic or in pm
    also i dont think that judge some1 by what hes writting is good nuff. mb u shd go to look at his acts in the recent past

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    i do not like this line !!! ,one should request any tracker only when he need it & will use it .
    He didn't mean he wouldn't use it ... he said he doesn't 'NEED' it but 'WANTS' it.
    Nobody needs a tracker-invite ... things you need are water, electricity, food, etc ... invites are 'wanted'.

Anyway ... back to the request at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    i want to dilute this req with only one fact. i dont want tell anything except the thing that he ddnt care of pming me in my last tl ga there
    my pm box was full, but before i added post number 9 i cleared it and after 3 days were passed he even ddnt answer in the topic or in pm
    also i dont think that judge some1 by what hes writting is good nuff. mb u shd go to look at his acts in the recent past
    So what ... he 'won' your invite so you trusted him based on what? His acts? I don't think so, but now you are advising people not to do so.

And now your feelings got hurt because he didn't seem to need the invite anymore. That might be not so polite of him, but hardly is a negative point for you to point out here in his request.

Or are you a little concerned he would actually get an invite and you don't
    Last edited by Disme; 03-11-2009 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dinamo82's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    He didn't mean he wouldn't use it ... he said he doesn't 'NEED' it but 'WANTS' it.
    Nobody needs a tracker-invite ... things you need are water, electricity, food, etc ... invites are 'wanted'.

Anyway ... back to the request at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptanAmerica View Post
    So what ... he 'won' your invite so you trusted him based on what? His acts? I don't think so, but now you are advising people not to do so.

And now your feelings got hurt because he didn't seem to need the invite anymore. That might be not so polite of him, but hardly is a negative point for you to point out here in his request.

Or are you a little concerned he would actually get an invite and you don't
    +1

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    +2

agreed 100%

gud luk Col. Skillz this is the only ftn req that i think has a gud chance
    Last edited by arham12; 03-11-2009 at 07:47 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast