Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tracker for NASCAR races?

Could someone be so kind as to PM me the url (or at least the name) of the unmentionable site, please?
    Not sure what that file's gonna do? Check it with ANUBIS - Analyzing Unknown Binaries
    Is that site DOWN FOR EVERYONE OR JUST ME?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ha, I'm going to start a tracker named "ThatWhichShallNotBeNamed.com" but I'm never going to give out the URL to anybody - it will just be me seeding and leeching to and from myself, and it will be totally L33T!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Why is it when a site makes a polite request, people feel it's their right to shit all over that here. They've always had that rule and they've been around for years.
    It would be nice if people who supposedly cared about these BT sites started to act like it.
    Last edited by Fun.T.Claps; 03-13-2009 at 09:22 PM.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun.T.Claps View Post
    Why is it when a site makes a polite request, people feel it's their right to shit all over that here. They've always had that rule and they've been around for years.
    It would be nice if people who supposedly cared about these BT sites started to act like it.
    I personally just think it's silly, as it doesn't make the site any safer or more secure. Take it from me (I'm a former intellectual property lawyer): if authorities or content owners really wanted to go after smaller private trackers and their users for copyright infringement, they would find them regardless of whether the tracker's name appears in a public forum. Maybe it makes the administrators and users feel safer, but it is just a false sense of security. So I don't see any reason not to mention a tracker by name just because the tracker doesn't want you to, unless you're a member who doesn't want to break the tracker's rules or the forum itself has a rule requiring people to abide by such requests.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by kondrae View Post
    try www.racing-underground.com

feel free to pm me
    Big thanx...looks just perfect for what I'm wanting!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    Wow, I didn't know NASCAR fans could operate computers.
    And some of us even have a degree in Electrical Engineering as well...

Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidNT View Post

Please remove the link in your post and don't mention the name of this tracker.

What's the big deal In a name being said In public.

I too wouldn't mind knowing the name of this tracker if possible.
    Plz PM me the name/url if you would. Big thx...
    Last edited by Zaxx; 03-14-2009 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12