Thread: req

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hello!

I would like to get a TT or an elektronik invite. thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    your activity is low here ,so you can at least try to write more about your self & why you want these trackers ,try to give some ratio proofs ,also you are a trader & people here at giveaway section do not like traders & they will not risk their accounts .
    Last edited by Ahmed047; 03-13-2009 at 01:19 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'm not a trader i'm an electronic musicaddict...:-) I have not a too big net which has NASA, but I'm a good member on every sites....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by KollA View Post
    I'm not a trader i'm an electronic musicaddict...:-) I have not a too big net which has NASA, but I'm a good member on every sites....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    I have two brand new lvl4 account for trade. I'd like to just a bH invite. I give all two for a bH invite.
    I have nCore invite, waffles acc(new) and darkside acc(new)... i need bh...
    And also

Hello all!

I would like to get a TT invite (or an acc). I've had already an acc for a year but the acc owner changed the password(i dont know why) and I can't log in the site beacause the owner asked me that please dont change the pass and the e-mail, and i saw ok...:-( My ratio was good(1.5) I dont have so quick connection which have NASA:-) but I seed everything what I'm download... thank you. When can somebody send me an invite so please write me a pm...one more thx and have a nice day
    So trader and account sharer, dont think so.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    if you want to be a member on a tracker and do you have other acc or invite for it, are you just a trader? I don't think so... I did not offer other invites for TT or elektronik in this thread, I just asked. thanks
    Last edited by KollA; 03-13-2009 at 08:11 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I wasnt saying you offered to trade in this thread, Im saying you are a trader. The first thing I posted in this thread was a quote from you offering 2 level 4 acounts for a BH invite.....
    the second was you looking for BH again, offering 3 trackers, Im assuming you meant to trade them?

And youve already had a TT account, you shared it, and now you want another one. thats account sharing?
    tell me, where am I wrong?

ad to answer your question,yes, offering invites to a tracker in return for invites is trading.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    sorry but the TT account wasn't mine... the owner shared it me because invites are absolutely closed for users...but when the acc was 50 weeks old he changed the password and i can't log in and my ratio was min 1.5 but it's all the same... ok I'm a trader for you but i don't think so so i don't care what you say ... i use bigger trackers for years and please if you can't help me and you don't know me please don't say anything about me... Have a nice day:-)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    @Kolla ,do not be angry from me ,i did not want to damage your request ,but i do not like the trading behavior .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    sorry but the TT account wasn't mine... the owner shared it me because invites are absolutely closed for users...but when the acc was 50 weeks old he changed the password and i can't log in and my ratio was min 1.5 but it's all the same... ok I'm a trader for you but i don't think so so i don't care what you say ... i use bigger trackers for years and please if you can't help me and you don't know me please don't say anything about me... Have a nice day:-)
    Invites arent closed for users though, as far as I know anyway.

that wasnt your ratio, htat was his ratio. account sharing is against the rules.
    Trading is giving something and looking for something in return. no matter how you look at it. I dont have an invite/account, and if I did I wouldnt give it too you. I jjsut dont want some unsuspecting person to give you an invite and then you get banned for trading for a due IP or osmething on the site, and then he gets banned too for ebing a nice person. Why dont you just go offer your Level4+ accounts for an invite instead?