Thread: Request for BCG invite

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Urgent

First of all people this is a request forum so i am making a request and yes i do make many requests when i have tried to get a tracker ever since i joined the forum but to no avail. So if some one can please give me a BCG invite i'll be really grateful. I need the tracker to download xbox 360, ps2 and pc games. I keep a good ratio on all my trackers and am also active.

P.S. please don't plague my thread with your opinions of my requests. i am not a trader just a mutiple requester. if u have a problem with it then go suck a egg or something.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    bro why are u so aggresive??? "suck a egg or smthin"" what is that??? why do u make a request and say such thing...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    if your going to be a dick in your first post, don't even bother

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Being friendly when making a request is rule number one. You broke that rule. I would strongly advice you to edit first post.
    Good luck though.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Being friendly when making a request is rule number one. You broke that rule. I would strongly advice you to edit first post.
    Good luck though.
    agreed... nobody is going to come here and make a mess out of your request if you make a nice one.

The problem would be if you were a new user requesting something but this is not the case here

The only problem I see in making many requests is if you get invites or accounts to trade or if you turn to be a bad user in some tracker... if that's not the case, nothing to fear man, and there's no point in saying what you said with your bcg request.
    Last edited by 7th; 03-13-2009 at 11:39 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    Okay, I read through 2 pages of your posts, and almost every single one of them ahs been looking for an account or an invite from someone, what, waffles, BMTV, BM, BcG, PTN, SCT, KG etc..... im sur ethe list goes on. Im not going to give a referral to a collector eitgher,. it would also help to be nicer to your potential inviter